Friends eating 1200

Options
Looking for some friends eating 1200 calories ????

Replies

• PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm not that low, but I'm doing 1400.
  • mtyler7718
    mtyler7718 Posts: 24
    Options
    Looking for some friends eating 1200 calories ????

That's my daily quota too--not much is it? Glad to meet you--I'll add you as a friend if you don't mind. By the way, you are so pretty! Oh, and lol--I'm not some icky guy--I'm a happily married woman!
  • karinab71
    karinab71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I adjusted from 1100 to 1200 just today because I got tired of automated message telling me my goal is too low. I could do 1100, so 1200 is doable. Good luck!
  • Myveganwellies
    Myveganwellies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I try to be a 1200 a day girl too - sometimes it seems like so little and other days I have eaten loads and still been within range. I do try and earn some extras though with some exercise :-)
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1200 + fitbit adjustment (~250-500)

So, I guess my absolute bottom "if I do nothing today" is 1200. I tend to end up around 1500 though, more energy and I get to fit in tasty treats.

But, feel free to add me :)
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1200 lady :)
  • Chickie25
    Chickie25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1370 & have an open diary if you want to add me.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1200 but if I'm hungry I eat more, so I can sometimes average around 1500-1600.
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi I'm 1200 a day also. No it isn't much but I think it's because I've been used to eating more. I find it easier to stick to my calorie goal when I hit the gym every day. I'll add you x
  • kimberleywilliams23
    kimberleywilliams23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll add you all ???? I'm quite good at sticking to 1200 it's hard some days tho.. We can support each other
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mines 1250. :)
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 and to be honest I find it plenty :) Anyone who has a viewable food diary can add me.
  • milkandmoon
    Options
    I'm doing 1,200 calories a day until I can lose 10 pounds (I have a wedding to attend in a month), but after that I'll go up to 1,500. I'm actually finding myself sometimes searching for food to eat to make it to 1,200 calories.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1234 (BMR). My diary is open. Add me!
  • thushnavo
    thushnavo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    me too 1200! but im having a hard time because in our country we usually eat rice for all 3 meals ! and i get hungry so easily lol:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!!

I'm 1200 but I eat my calories back when I work more!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    1200 + fitbit adjustment (~250-500)

So, I guess my absolute bottom "if I do nothing today" is 1200. I tend to end up around 1500 though, more energy and I get to fit in tasty treats.

But, feel free to add me :)

Me too!
  • salmayk
    salmayk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just started today. My aim is to stick to 1200 cals/day (more or less). I need to lose 15 Kg (I think around 36 lbs). It seems insurmountable from where I stand, but I intend to do it and stick to it. I have lost and gained over 25 kg several times over my 53 years. I am hoping this time will be for good. It still seems tough. I love to go out to eat, I like to cook and entertain which makes it harder, plus I have to travel with work (buffets, hotel breakfasts, etc).

I thought announcing this aim to myself and to 'the world' may help me stick to my resolution to get healthy/slim and stay that way this year.
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 plus exercise calories. Friend request sent.
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1200 as well. Usually I'll meet it and burn about 850 calories a day. So I eat some of that back.