Friends eating 1200

Options

Replies

• butterfly3625
    Options
    This is my first week on Tuesday i will be in a week and I am doing 1200 unless I exercise, It gives me more calories but I find it hard to eat I feel full most of my day, I eat mostly out of bordom
  • JMW829
    JMW829 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My names Jamal I recently went from 327 pounds to 279 and counting. I decided to switch from the 1500 calories to 1200..crazy huh? Anyways I'm looking for people to take this journey with motivators.
  • butterfly3625
    Options
    Gl with your goal I have a little over 100 lbs to lose , feel free to cntact me anytime we all need support no matter how much or little we need to lose.
  • HalfwayGone
    HalfwayGone Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200, though I'm not overly strict..
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    My names Jamal I recently went from 327 pounds to 279 and counting. I decided to switch from the 1500 calories to 1200..crazy huh? Anyways I'm looking for people to take this journey with motivators.

No 21 year old male should be aiming for 1200 a day much less 1500. I don't know how accurate your logging is, but if you don't want to end up skinny-fat, I would advise you bump to at least 1800 (depending on your height) and start lifting heavy things.
  • janelavalley
    janelavalley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Eating 1290 but eating the wrong foods. Getting tired of salads what to do????
    :yawn:
  • Petunia1968
    Petunia1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am just starting and have 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Eat what you enjoy just in smaller portions. I still have pizza, pasta, burgers, chips etc. Enjoy your food :)
  • megaqt
    megaqt Posts: 4
    Options
    Yeah it's stupid. My BMR is 5500kJ anyway (and I've cut out exercise for now), and going 200kCal below my TDEE means I'd be getting that message every day if I were strict with my diet. I wish they could let us toggle that message off. I've frequently eaten a bit extra just to not get that message, even though I know starvation mode doesn't work like that.
  • bkcuti3
    bkcuti3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Um, I'm eating less than 1200 but also working out. From what I hear this is a bad choice o-o
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating so little??? Losing weight does not have to be miserable...
  • RW1312
    RW1312 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also doing 1200.
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    Options

This is why I drink my vegetables. Put it in smoothies and juices and you're all set.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

What are wrong foods??? I've had no problem eating everything I always did just needed to eat less of it. You can check my diary (today is higher than normal)
  • aliciaeve79
    aliciaeve79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also on 1200. I've just had ankle surgery so am very inactive at the moment. I'm going to see how 1200 goes for a few weeks then adjust if I need to.
    Anyone is welcome to add me! X
  • besorlah
    besorlah Posts: 1
    Options
    I am eating less than 1200 calories but I hope to try harder tired of the alerts
  • bkcuti3
    bkcuti3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    But I'm not miserable, I have to admit when I first started I wasn't doing it the right way but now I've got good plan. I full myself with protein so that I won't get hungry and time my meals and snacks accordingly so that I don't find myself binging at night. (Which was a big problem in the beginning) I'm not eating just lettuce and air, I just portion and try to substitute foods that are high in fat, carbs, sugar, and calories so that I can be about 3-400 calories under 1200, exercise already included.
  • ajmurray1234
    ajmurray1234 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1200 calories, but this is based on a sedentary lifestyle. I did earn 170 calories extra today because I exercised.
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm in this club too :happy: although I'm finding it hard and my stomach disagrees with my intentions completely judging by all the noises and complaining it does !!!:laugh: :tongue: