Share your diary - broaden your food horizon

Options

Replies

• Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Mine is open; feel free to look...

ETA: I cook for myself a lot so you'll see some meals/sauces made by me on there. Maybe that can give you some ideas. :D
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to look...
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, a lot of the entries are in Norwegian though, and it's getting dirtier day by day!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am open to friends. I am on 1200 calories. Feel free to friend me. My diary is not too exciting but may be a bit different than yours.

Cindy
  • mixtapes23
    mixtapes23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log every day!
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I really don't eat as healthy as 85% of the people on here.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    My diary's open to all. I log every morsel, taste, and sip. It's not that interesting (IMO), but someone should find some inspiration (I LOVE to eat--duh--but always stay right around goal--always lose, yay!).
  • starling01
    starling01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I hate cooking and tend to eat the same thing day after day because it's easy and because I know the calories so the diary is really boring. I'm on 1200 calories, too. The weight comes off very very slowly at that level.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. it's allot of salad, steamers and rum
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Just an observation, but most people describe their diaries as boring, with a large proportion eating the same things every day (I'm the same, btw). I like boring - everything I eat I like, it's easy and quick to prepare (and log!) and is mostly nutritionally sound.

Wonder if that's a factor in a lot of people's success?

Feel free to look at mine, even though you may not recognise some of it because I don't live in the same country :)
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    Just an observation, but most people describe their diaries as boring, with a large proportion eating the same things every day (I'm the same, btw). I like boring - everything I eat I like, it's easy and quick to prepare (and log!) and is mostly nutritionally sound.

You may be onto something there! Overcomplicating stuff is seldom a good idea.
    Feel free to look at mine, even though you may not recognise some of it because I don't live in the same country :)
    I guess I don't feel free enough :tongue: Your diary is closed :wink:
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't feel free enough :tongue: Your diary is closed :wink:
    [/quote]

Well that's embarrassing! :tongue:

Should be open now :)

ETA: quoting fail. *Sigh*.
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    Should be open now :)
    And so it is :happy: But now I'm hungry. :tongue:
  • TheLoneButler
    TheLoneButler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to have a look at. I've only started today so there isn't much to look at but I shall keep it open for future reference. Best of luck to you on your journey! =)
  • JSE150
    JSE150 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

I think you're right. I stick to what works, and what gives me high protein. I also need to make things my children like. Their favourite meal seems to be chicken or fish and veg, which is great as it works for me, and is so easy to prepare. They also love jacket potato and tuna.
  • tanyaj2014
    tanyaj2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My diary is open aswell, not been on here long but feel free to add me :-) i dont think im eating enough at the moment either as i cant hit my calorie goal so some advice on my diary would be welcomed to x
  • pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too! Feel free to friend me :) I've only been here 12 days but I've lost three pounds and am feeling good.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My diary is open aswell, not been on here long but feel free to add me :-) i dont think im eating enough at the moment either as i cant hit my calorie goal so some advice on my diary would be welcomed to x

Eat breakfast! Eat some fruit and veg, and add something like peanut butter or almonds - not too filling, but lots of calories, and good for you. Also, try not to rely too much on pre-packaged things.
  • DMadelineP
    DMadelineP Posts: 50 Member
    Options

It is ok to eat a little below your goal if your goal is 2000 calories!
    But, If you're still looking to eat more, try and find foods that are good for you and have a sufficient amount of calories. Make sure you're counting the calories correctly, and if you are below 2000, so long as you're not under around 1,200 you can still get the nutrients you need! You'll just lose weight faster!~