12 Days until my wedding! HELP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• maryering
    maryering Posts: 1
    Options
    Protein shake meal replacement? Substitute a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch and then for dinner have a 4 oz piece of lean meat with as many veggies as you like. You can also snack on a protein bar or another high protein choice like Greek Yogurt. Most protein shakes are packed with nutrients and some act as an appetite suppressant. This could help you lose a few more pounds while keeping you healthy.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Also just to add to what I posted above, you want to eat very little sodium and refined sugars to prevent any water weight hanging around. Drink lots of water and only water, tea, coconut water, etc. Don't drink juice either unless you have made it yourself in a juicer.

These aren't for every day, but just great for any special events you have. I also saw a video on how bodybuilders and models get themselves in a week to look great for their photoshoots. This helps a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aYbs85ylU
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    HAHA
    WOW
    Like I posted before- I'm not deluded about what can happen with my waistline in the next 12 days- do you stop and think it might be in relation to skin clarity and energy levels as well?

Thankyou to the genuine people who have posted I appreciate the fact you've taken time to respond.

Pity about the trolls though. Just go away if you've got nothing decent to say.
    Well... you specifically said that you wanted to know how to shed more pounds, and you actually got some very realistic and thoughtful advice from Aaron_K123.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Well... you specifically said that you wanted to know how to shed more pounds, and you actually got some very realistic and thoughtful advice from Aaron_K123.
    Pity about the trolls though. Just go away if you've got nothing decent to say.

For the avoidance of doubt.

Realistic thoughtful advice = trolling.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 70 pound loss, but 12 days! You want to make a noticeable difference? You're joking right?

Steady on legend- I'm not deluded and expecting some miracle loss in 12 days sheesh just looking for some tips that kind people may want to share

Way to go on losing 70lb! I don't see why you can't keep working out if you want to. I probably wouldn't workout the week of your wedding though. Just drink lots of water, and have some pampering time at the spa and invest in some good foundation garments to help you feel your best on your big day! :flowerforyou:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    OP congrats on your loss & big day!

As you know nothing permanent will be achieved in 12 days. But consider a body wrap for temporary loss, drink lots of water, maybe consider a spray tan (if its your thing).

Just eat well & stay calm. The last thing you want is to feel crappy on the day. Breath & relax!
  • 95Tashey95
    95Tashey95 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Try to relax for the last few weeks but keep as healthy and active as you would normally

The better you feel the better you will look regardless of if any numbers change on the scale

Before my wedding I stayed away from takeaways and highly processed foods (I get water retention in the face from these and get what I call 'salt face' and desperately wanted to avoid that on the wedding day

I cut down the exercise which I was devastated about because it made me feel good and better about myself but I also get break-outs of spots that take months to heal.

enjoy your big day and just do what you can leading up to it to make sure you feel radiant and confident and that will shine through more than a lost 1lb or 2 in the next 12 days - go for walks, reflect on why you are getting married, get pampered relax and enjoy

good luck and have the day of your dreams

xx
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    Are you kidding OP?

Why didn't you start earlier? Jesus christ, so many people want a magic pill I swear.
  • najranforever
    najranforever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congrats & I hope for you a happy life

I have made a new topic showing TIPS about losing weight & I would like ifyou can share me also with some tips