Searching For Diet Buddy!

Options
2»

Replies

• kirsteeeeenxo
    kirsteeeeenxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happily volunteer myself to diet along with you
    I've been so unmotivated recently I haven't set foot in the gym for almost 2 months????????
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP I'd like to help I'm in UK where are from
    George
  • hartax1
    hartax1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I have just joined today, and I REALLY need to get my butt into gear and stick to it this time, not just a couple of weeks being good, and then back to pizza and takeaway's again. I do have a partner, but he works until midnight, so I always eat on my own on evenings, plus he's a skinny guy who can eat what he wants, which isn't annoying at all! lol.

I am in Nottingham, in case anyone fancies doing anything together, even if its enjoying a nice healthy meal together or going for a walk (I have a puppy!) gym etc. I find it difficult to do things on my own, and sometimes the extra encouragement of having some one with you to make a meal for or go out and meet does push you to do things further!

I have a lot to lose, I am 5ft 5in and 18st 11lb and want to really be about 12st. So lots to go at!

I've tried shake plans etc before, but I was so moody and really begrudged just drinking shakes all the time and not actually enjoying a meal!

If anyone would like to get in touch please do so, I am new to this site, so might take me a little while to get used to replying etc.

Thank you

Amanda
  • line41
    line41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I could use some diet buddies too. I'm sick of being the one always behind the camera coz I hate seeing myself in pictures. Not only that, I'm finally going to put ME first. And I need all the motivation that I can get.

I have a lot of weight to lose and my life, health and happiness to gain. Add me if you need a motivator for life as well. Thanks
  • futuremrsmcginnis
    futuremrsmcginnis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi there I also have been off and on and I could use some friends that want to be fit and happier.