Seaching for more MFPs Moms and more

Options

Replies

• amymctgr
    amymctgr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm 32, work full time, and have two girls. One is almost 3 and the other is almost 9 months. I'm on here every day and love having new friends!
  • lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy, I'm a 30 something working mom of 2 (6 and 13 months). Welcome to MFP. I'm sending a friend request now. Good luck on your journey.
  • chamberlain3
    chamberlain3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jen. Age 38 with daughters, including a six-month old. Please feel free to add me as afriend :smile:
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 30 in November and I am single working mom of 2 (6 and 1). Feel free to add me!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amber - and I'm a 34 year old SAHM to 2 boys (6 & 8). I have a small home craft business, and I occasionally sub at the school, and volunteer there as well. Going to work hard at staying active AND logging my calories this summer (summer is the worst for me!). I could use a lot of support as well to maintain logging, etc. Feel free to add me!
  • Happilyeverafters
    Options
    HI Cindy, I'm a 30 something mom and I plan to be on here daily! I posted a friend request topic as well. I can use all the support I can get and I love giving support! Anyone on here can add me :)
  • shayla0302
    shayla0302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and that goes to everyone who wants to add me. I'm a mom of one daughter who is about to be 3 in a couple of days. I'm 26 and I started out at 223 and now I'm down to 195. I log on everyday and I'm determined and motivated to get the rest of this weight off.
  • Sherbear1109
    Sherbear1109 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a work at home Mom to 2 wonderful boys, as well. They are 1 & 5 right now. My guy and I have been together for about 15 years now. I've never actually counted calories before, but have been logging daily since I started this two weeks ago. Thought I had 50 lbs. to lose, but I finally weighed myself for the first time in over a year and it turns out I have more like 60 lbs. to lose. :-P I used to be a dancer and an athlete, but I let myself fall by the wayside over the years and am now trying to reclaim me. Happy to be friends with others taking a similar journey. Good luck to all on your goals. :-)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom. Prioritizing and time management are key.

It's a balance but you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy working mom of a one year old, feel free to add me. I log daily and work out on my lunch breaks. Right now I'm doing strong lifts 5x5 to lose my stubborn fat and tone up.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello: Feel free to add me. Im Shantel a mom of three girls, 7, 3, 1. Im 26, and have about 25 more lbs till goal. :)
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sahm to three kids - 6,5,3 and am 31. Feel free to add me.
  • asweetbrandy
    Options
    anone can add me. I have been working hard with logging my food and keeping on track. almost 60 day streak for logging in, and officially lost 5lbs, with 90 more to go! Stay at home mom to 3!
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey yall :-) I am a 30 yo mom to a 10yo girl and 3yo boy. Feel free to add me
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support! 37y/o working mom of 2!
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, a single mom of one boy, 3 y/o. Would love to have some more like-minded mamas on my friends list. Also, am a Christian. Would love to find some more Christian friends on here.
  • TXRanchGirl
    TXRanchGirl Posts: 303
    Options
    Im 32, mom to a great 13 year old. I am in maintenance..but am still eating right, tracking cals and exercising..feel free to friend me!
  • SlimGerry28
    SlimGerry28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I'm a mom of 2 and starting out my journey (for the 1000th time :( ) and is in desperate need of motivation and accountability. Please add me? Regards G
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 and the mom of a very active 2 year old. I need to lose about 45 pounds before DH and I start trying for #2. Feel free to add me!
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer! I'm a mother of six kids 11, 9, 7, 6 and two year old twins. I'm 36 and just started about a month ago, not giving up this time! Feel free to add me :)