Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• emilydavid7
    emilydavid7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hola! 18 from Australia, vegetarian, looking to loose around six-eight kilos (about 13-17lbs) of fat but also pack on some muscle. Please feel free to add :)
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi, as always I'm willing to have more friends to give and receive support and motivation from!! Please feel free to add me!! :happy:
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    27 f. Need to lose 100+ to be healthier. Always open to feedback and motivation as well as giving it in return :) Or just venting to. I log everyday. Can't ever have too many friends!
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    I enjoy meeting new people here on MFP. Feel free to add me, my schedule is starting to get crazy but I still log in everyday and like seeing people log in and tracking their progress! :)
  • artsieLu
    artsieLu Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined today and have about 80 lbs to lose. I'm so glad this site is here!!!!
  • justinpsutton91
    justinpsutton91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Justin! Feel free to add me. I want to get up too 185-190 lb. mark by the end of the year. I am currently 170 Lbs. I love seeing what people do for exercise and what their nutrition is like!
  • artsieLu
    artsieLu Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there! Glad to hear you have been cancer free. I had a hysterectomy in January for Stage 1 Uterine cancer. I am 53 and gained lots of weight since menopause in 2004. I really want to loose weight and get healthy as I feel that more than ever my health is really important. Funny how having had cancer seems to do that. Makes you realize how precious life is. I hope you are blessed with continued good health and weight loss.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends also
  • shellsies93
    Options
    i'm 21 and have about 100 pounds left to lose! would love more friends! :)
  • 50more4me
    50more4me Posts: 4
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs & would love to have friends for motivation, support, etc. on this journey!
    Friend me &/or please accept if I freind you!
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone~ I'm Kat, 20 years old and looking for friends! I'm down 11 lbs, 52 more to go!
  • taytay84
    taytay84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Always looking for new friend to keep me going and to do the same for them. I'm looking to lose about 90lbs.
  • MissShavonne
    MissShavonne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All.,

I'm new and needing to lose at least 80 pounds. I'm a hard worker, tried this in the past....now I'm back :)
    Please feel free to friend me as I will reach out too !
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I need late night friends ;-)
  • bjornxs
    bjornxs Posts: 3
    Options
    Just joined at 18, trying to keep up the active lifestyle from surf life saving while stuck at a land locked university. Daily updates and happy to offer advice. Feel free to add
  • McTucker1981
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm back on MFP for the 3rd time to try and shift some excess weight after being injured and not running for the last few months.

I've lost 7 stone in total, not all on here unfortunately, and I'm looking for some added motivation from virtual strangers around the world. Feel free to add me!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose the last 10 pounds or so. The more friends, the better!!
  • Int3rceptor
    Int3rceptor Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add more friends.

37 Year old male from Birmingham, UK.

Lost 27lbs in around 3 months with a few more to go!
  • jennilocker
    jennilocker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started a low carb diet a month ago. Down 5 lbs total and a little disappointed. Would love some MFP friends to stay motivated. Joined a 90 day low carb challenge and would love to be down 45 lbs at the end of it. I'm a SAHM with 2 kids ages 4 and 1.
  • liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Stay at Home mom here as well :) 23, two children, looking for friends to stay motivated! Lost 17 lbs so far, hoping to lose an additional 20-30! Feel free to add me!