Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• sallielozo
    sallielozo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Trying to stick with it this time, I could always use new friends!!
  • mjedy16
    mjedy16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 years old, 20 pounds to lose. I would like friends for motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on MFP after a long absence. Just a 38 yr old single dad of two trying to juggle it all. All support welcome.
  • linztx
    linztx Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello Ya'll from Texas! 28 Female, here for the same reason you are! Healthier Lifestyle! I have the BIG number, that is ideally needed to be healthier, but, when looking at the big picture -- it seems discouraging, so I have set smaller goals -- with a minimum of 50 pounds to lose! 24 Day Advocare Challenge; started, yesterday! LET'S DO THIS! ;)
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm always on the lookout for more friends...sharing my thoughts and reading about other people's fitness journey helps me keep up my motivation, plus I'm more accountable this way. I'm a 22 year old student trying to balance a healthy lifestyle with college..not always easy, but I do love keeping fit!!
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi All-

26 years old from TX. Looking to lose 30 by Oct. and 70 overall. On daily... with a 22 day streak so far!

Add me if you need friends! I'd love more!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if I posted on here or not so.... I'm 30 from indiana USA, My goal is to lose 100 lbs,... im down about 17 so I'm just starting... i log on about 10 times a day or more so add me if you wish!
  • beenie25
    beenie25 Posts: 1
    Options
    So, I've logged in 37 days on the trot now, but feel like I'm flagging a bit! I think I'm in need of some more moral support! What I need are new friends that I can support and feel supported in return! Buddy system anyone? Feel free to add me!! xx:smile:
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 51 and have 5 lbs to go. Would love to be a motivator for anyone who needs it.
  • BiancasHusband
    BiancasHusband Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, I love to motivate. I'm doing P90X3 right now. Friend me please, the more people that are connected the better we all do!
  • DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We have a great group and always welcome more for motivation
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I was here once before and drifted off but back now and need to try to stay motivated.
    I am 31yrs old, down 6lbs with still a long ways to go.
    Anyone wanting motivation or willing to throw a lil my way do not hesitate to add me.
    Have a beautiful day! :flowerforyou:
  • pinkhalterdress
    Options
    Good morning!
    Im looking for friends trying and succeeding in this!
    My name is katie and I am going to lose 75 lbs!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP a while. Long enough to know what to ignore on the forums and I log on and work out consistently. A lot of my long time friends have moved on to other things or are not as consistent any more so it's time to revamp my group of friends and increase accountability.

Feel free to add me.

Kevin
  • augustah
    augustah Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 21, a student and intern, looking to lose around 30 pounds! Add me :)
  • clomidgirl
    Options
    Hi everyone

New to this, need some friends to help me stay motivated! I have PCOS and currently have been prescribed Clomid to help me conceive. If anyone else is in the same position please feel free to add me.
  • misterxxl
    misterxxl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 42/M. I've already lost around 25lbs, looking to lose maybe another 70 or so.

Looking for pals.
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was picked on! For the first time in my life, someone, a friend made fun of my size. Then I noticed other people using my weight as the gauge for how obese someone is. The anger and the insult motivated me.

I don't talk about my weight loss with people in real life so talking about it with people on here is a big help. I probably need to lose 120 pounds but I set my first goal at 40.

So I can be thinner than the one that picked on me ;-)
  • itskeeton
    itskeeton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all, Pretty new to myfitnesspal but so far it's working really well for me! I've lost 6 and have 26 to go. I use to be a long distance runner so I'm working on slowly getting my body back into doing that along with cutting out most of the junk in my life, the Cal's are falling off! :)
  • MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 35 years old, 5'10" tall. Just (re) started my weight loss journey in March. Down 50 pounds...but have another 60 to go. Trying to get to goal by year's end. Feel free to friend me and stay on me for accountability. Would love someone to check in with weekly, trade recipes, compare fitness goals, etc.