Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    My Celtic Thunder Cruise in November.
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Pole competition in August.
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Dirty Dash in August

THIS and my eventual marriage to Jason Mamoa, if he would get in the damn van already!

And of course several MFP meet ups that I am uber excited about
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Not using it as a conscious goal, but several of my cousins (whom I haven't seen in north of a decade) have recently gotten engaged- kind of hoping I get a wedding invite as an excuse to visit, and I want to go in the best shape I can be.
    I was always the fat cousin from Texas that didn't fit in with my dad's string-bean-build family, would be nice to be at a normal weight WITH curves. Plus I just kind of miss a lot of them.
    With FB and the internet though, it wouldn't be a totally enormous shock or anything though.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Well...social event-wise, my 20th high school reunion is next year, and if my class actually does something, I want to wow everyone. But that is really just a bi-product of my fitness event goals

Fitness event-wise, I am signed up for three triathlons so far this summer (2 olympic, 1 sprint), a 10K and a couple of 5Ks. I'm planning to sign up for a half marathon that is in the fall (need to decide on which one...or both LOL)...and if I get a new bike, I'm planning to do my first metric century ride....all culminating in the local Ironman 70.3 next June. :happy:
  • Wakhiza
    Wakhiza Posts: 9 Member
    Disney World in December! I won't have fully reached my goal, but I should be within about 40 lbs of it and I will definitely be a whole lot lighter! That means less weight to lug around all day, fitting into airline and ride seats SO much easier. I'm also counting on all of the walking I'm doing as exercise to help me get around the park without being so tired. We went to Disney two years ago and I had a ball, but I was limited. I kept up as best I could, and my husband and son slowed down for me (other times, I sent them off on their own while I rested). This time, I want to do it all! It has been a great motivator.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    5 triathlons this summer - 2 sprint, 2 olympic and 1 half Ironman. At least one half marathon or maybe a full marathon in the fall. Most importantly, keeping up with my nearly 6-year old identical twin boys!
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    First vacation in years with my incredibly hunky husband in October. Also my 10 year reunion next May. I don't expect to be down to my highschool weight, but I would like to be in shape.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Finished Spartan this past weekend.
    Dirty Dash in August
    And Fire Fighter test in September.

Dirty Dash w/ these two hookers and my wifey.

and Muderella August 16.

i'm also getting ready to not be fat. that's gonna be AWESOME.
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    i'm also getting ready to not be fat. that's gonna be AWESOME.

AMEN to that one!