Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• daisyacres
    daisyacres Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 50 and have at least 50 lbs to lose. Getting in shape to ride my new horse is my goal as well as losing the achey joints I've developed! Would love to add other horsey friends with similar goals but would really appreciate anyone! Just need to stay motivated and feel accountable :). Right now I'm using the Map my Walk app along with MFP.
    Cara
  • Cathy8186
    Cathy8186 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again! 28, 162 lbs and want to loose about 30 lbs. Anyone in the Detroit Metro area?
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 25, only trying to lose about 15 pounds, but I really need friends to help motivate me and end the yo-yo cycle. I'll motivate you too! =)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose the last few pounds. Anyone can add me, I can always help with the motivation!!
  • lhill2992
    lhill2992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 years old and looking to hopefully lose about 50 pounds! Would love to gain more friends on here for support!
  • OneDaySlimCrys
    Options
    FRIENDS, HOW MANY OF US HAVE THEM?!? Add me, I'll be your numero uno supportive friend...
  • Happilyeverafters
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm here starting over again. I need all the support I get and I log daily so I'll be a great support person! Thanks!
  • Eloisem96
    Eloisem96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need people to add me to give me motivation! !! I have only lost 3lbs :( help!
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    just looking for more friends. Been on this journey for two years have learned a lot. I understand its a lifestyle change and not a diet for me diets don't work. My life motto is you got to move it to lose it! so lets get moving! Positive sparks positivity! Keep your head up and slow and steady wins the race! Add me if you need more friends
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ack! My FL has been dropping precipitously lately. Feel free to add me...need more motivating friends :)
  • bpas828
    bpas828 Posts: 19
    Options
    Add me please. Looking to lose around 7-80lbs. Need a full blown lifestyle change. Thanks!
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I lose weight I gain weight I stumble frequently but I am on a 300 log in streak with no signs of stopping and I lose 12 lbs last month accidentally on purpose so I know a little something hahaha
  • surferxterra
    surferxterra Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    New to this.. Friends would be cool.
  • jthomps123
    jthomps123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Need some friends for this journey! Open diary. Add me!
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey you! Yeah you! Add me! 34 years old, 55lbs down so far, and could use all the support I can get. Add me now, just do eeet!
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello all! 25, new here ! Also looking for a buddy to help me stay motivated ! :bigsmile:
    I need to stick to it this time!
  • Entorres91
    Options
    22 years old over here, 5'7 trying to gain some health weight. I'm not overweight or underweight, just want to have a better and healthy life style. Feel free to add me. Hope to find inspiration and motivation to keep going.
  • abrar0290
    abrar0290 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24, and I've lost 18 lbs, and have 50 more to lose. I will be your support. I will be your motivation. I will be the change this country needs, so vote for me for president! Wait...wrong message board. Where's the world domination thread?

Add me anyway :)
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier...

I log in every day and am very supportive.

Add me if you like.

Cindy
  • jasondcooper
    jasondcooper Posts: 125
    Options
    Heya, 40 y/o active guy looking to connect with others on MFP. Let's connect!