Random Gym Observations....

Options
Randomness at the gym....

1. A guy run out of the gym to try and hit on some girl while she was leaving.....needless to say she wasn't there today

2. A sweaty greasy guy who obviously lifts more than he can handle and moans and groans so loud it's distracting

3. An older guy with light gray sweatpants and booty sweat stains

Lol too amusing....have you guys seen anything crazy lately during your workouts

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    This reminds me....I forgot to buy popcorn.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    In for judgemental observations about people who are making an effort and comments about how if you notice this shiz you aren't working hard enough...

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some people are.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

1. A guy run out of the gym to try and hit on some girl while she was leaving.....needless to say she wasn't there today

2. A sweaty greasy guy who obviously lifts more than he can handle and moans and groans so loud it's distracting

Lol too amusing....have you guys seen anything crazy lately during your workouts

An older guy wearing sweatpants has body sweat stains at the gym? And that's crazy? Oh heck!
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes
    This girl who walks around with a sports bra and basically a thong.
    This older guy who walks on the back of the treadmill belt and it makes that annoying squeaky noise.
    An old lady who is always naked every time i walk into the locker room
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Myself:

Tripping on a non moving treadmill.

Getting stuck inside a sports top in the changing room.

Letting go of the pull up bars at the pool & hitting the bottom like a rock.

*Too busy doing my own thing to spend it nosing at other folk.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    This one lady who was super judgmental about sweating in ...wait for it...gray SWEATpants.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    the braless girl in the extra small white wife beater at the gym.

the buck naked black chick (and not good naked) putting on talcum powder and getting it all over everything

the man in the girls gym locker room looking for someone

and as always, the chicks putting on makeup before they work out. that one makes me giggle.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    This one lady who was super judgmental about sweating in ...wait for it...gray SWEATpants.

BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN
  • likefershur
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard because I've totally over hear women freaking out about it in the locker room! Haha!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    IN for the sweatpants and some of jtick's popcorn!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    1. There is a lady I see sometimes at the gym and on the train who has limited lower body movement and is in a motorized wheelchair. I see her at the gym and she works hard. Today I saw her and she looked a little sad. She was talking with an older woman who was trimming her hair in the locker room and giving her advice. I wondered what made her sad and if she was okay but didn't want to be intrusive.

2. I dropped my apple on the locker room floor. Not the cleanest place in the world. I considered throwing it away but I was so hungry I washed it twice and ate it.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    There was a guy that looked like Ron Jeremy with gym shorts pulled up to his nipples and his shirt tucked in at my gym today... It took all the self control I could dig up to not take a pic of him!!!!!!
  • notamoment
    notamoment Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I remember that lady...
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options

None of this is really not all that crazy...makes you seem pretty judgmental though.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    155ki1v.jpg
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    There was a guy that looked like Ron Jeremy with gym shorts pulled up to his nipples and his shirt tucked in at my gym today... It took all the self control I could dig up to not take a pic of him!!!!!!

So tell us.... How are you so familiar with how Ron Jeremy looks?
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    The mental image has put me off lunch.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

.....amusing? No. Lame post? Certainly!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    the braless girl in the extra small white wife beater at the gym.

the man in the girls gym locker room looking for someone

Wait, what race were they?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You could always tell a fitness noob when they post judgy threads about people at the gym. Act like you been there before, jeez.