How did you come up with your screenname?

Options
124»

Replies

• DreamboatAnnie
    Options
    Mine is the only song people don't ever sing when they meet me! (I always get The Sun Will come Out Tomorrow, or Annie get your Gun, or Annie Are You OK)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was a teenager she had some friends that called me Momma Red because of my red hair. 53 is my birth year.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    kinda funny now cause i changed it, i went from my middle to my first name.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I am a complete computer nerd hence the binary. I love the malevolence of clowns and jesters...plus I crack a joke once and a while
    Plus, there are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    :laugh:

Mine is my name and location. Pretty obvious.
  • CobraBubbles
    Options
    Lilo & Stitch is one of my favourite Disney films... Cobra Bubbles is the former CIA agent in the film.
  • MonsteRawr
    MonsteRawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine stems from my husband's nickname for me. When we were first dating he started calling me Stephanie Monster. (Monster like a Sesame Street monster, not like Godzilla super ***** monster.) He said it was because I'm so animated and full of life. From that came the "rawr," which is a little way that we sweet talk to each other. In a quiet moment he might turn to me and say, "Rawr rawr rawr?" to which I'll respond, "Raaawr." It's a meaningless babble language that means nothing but to tell each other that we love each other without words.

Later, when I was looking for a name for my blog, my husband suggested MonsteRawr. I like it because it's fun, a little silly, and it describes the essence of me and my heart. Now I use it for all my online activities.

MonsteRawr!
  • girlface68
    girlface68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A dear friend used to call me girlface. He has passed away from cancer so it is my own little mini-tribute to a very fine person.