What is your favorite work out?

Options

Replies

• jasonj248
    jasonj248 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have been using the Men's Health belly off workout on Youtube, five days a week. It's awesome. Here's the link.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hbxEqMMbYE
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HIIT or Tabata for sure. Maximum effectiveness in a short amount of time. I enjoy some Zumba every now and then but it's hard on my knees!
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I have the x-box 360 and it comes with a lot of free workouts as well as workouts you can purchase. My favorite one at the moment is a Cardio Fight Kickboxing routine. It really works your whole body. I was just wanting to ask everyone. What are your favorite workout's/routine's?

I have a love hate relationship with my weekly outdoor bootcamp. I hate it while I am doing it, but love how I feel when I am done
  • nataliespiczka
    Options
    I really like Suzanne Deason's Yoga for Weight loss by Gaiam. It has modifications and you really work your whole body. I also really love my elliptical trainer. It gets me working out while getting caught up on my DVR. :)
  • media2law
    media2law Posts: 13
    Options
    I was SO bored with my workouts that I needed a change and so I joined a MMA-inspired gym that combines weights and cardio. I take those classes six days a week and also do Zumba three or four times a week and just started back to running. I need variety or I get bored easily.
  • MSmith74
    MSmith74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just did the ab challenge. Anyone else on facebook doing this? It is like wild fire.... Anyway in case you are not, June 5th Ab Challenge is 30 sit up, 12 crunches, 12, leg raises, and 20 second planks. Leg raises are the old school ones you may have done in school PE. lay on your back and lift your legs. don't arch your back. to modify bend your knees. I will attempt to post the daily challenge my fitness pal feel free to friend me. If I forget a day and you are interested message me to remind me... :) OR friend me on facebook. at www.facebook.com/mariesmith74 Happy Abs.
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    Awesome. There are a lot of works outs I've never heard of. I too get bored so learning about all of these will give me a chance to try lots of new things.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Whatever my trainer has me do for our session...the guy knows his stuff!!
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    squats.... yep all day!!!
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    a run that goes right through the sunrise

if it's raining too, then I am in heaven (FL living and all)
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options

And deads!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Bike.

All the time.
  • headless1991
    Options
    I'm madly in love with the elliptical! When I run and jog my knees hurt but on the elliptical I can go as hard or fast as I want and never start aching (joint wise lol) Also I can keep going for long periods of time on it before I finally get worn down. At Omni they have a theatre room and you watch a whole movie and don't realize you've just worked your butt off for almsot two hours
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Wendler's 5-3-1
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Shoulder Press
    Pull-ups
    Deadlifts
    Lunges
    And a love-hate relationship with squats
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Crossfit, power lifting, trail running, hiking, yoga, swimming, pole dancing, olympic lifting, and cross country skiing. I am eager to try stand up paddle boarding this summer!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Wendler's 5-3-1

i love 5/3/1. :)
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing, HIIT, and BARRE!!!! (:

I can't only choose one:sad:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

I just finished a squats and deadlift session. HATE IT SO MUCH!

Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Hideous pain, hard work, sweat dripping off me, arms ache, hands are sore, legs burning of course. Hips are sore too. Horrendous!

The girls in the Zumba class all seem to be enjoying themselves, I'd do that instead if I didn't look like someone was working me from above with strings
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    15 to 20Km trail run