• baminian
    baminian Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oreos are meh.

conform or GTFO! :P
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I had some off brand ones the other day.

They weren't the same.

I haven't had Oreos in a year. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't afford name brand often. :(
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Since being diagnosed coeliac and having to go gluten-free, Oreos are perhaps the thing I miss the most. I was absolutely gutted the other day when I saw my local supermarket had finally started stocking the double-stuffed ones, something I'd always longed for pre-GF but hadn't been able to find here in the UK.

Dr.-Who.gif
  • mmerry5
    mmerry5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Peanut butter. Yum!
  • Runningwild103
    Options
    My weakness is the double stuf Oreos, that and a glass of ice cold milk mmMmmm good!!!!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love Oreo's!!! but I only eat the cookie, never liked the cream. So I get the 100 calorie Oreo chocolate crackers and still love those the same. But I know the real cookie tastes better... Now I want one :-) The problem is I have to pay for a tiny pack because I would eat the larger in a couple days.
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Dr.-Who.gif
    [/quote]

YES!!! This is my facial expression right now...
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Peanut butter. Yum!

Just buy peanut butter Oreo's
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have a fierce craving right now for the peppermint jojos that Trader Joe's has out during the holidays. They're like Oreos, but the cream has crushed candy canes in it and the whole thing is covered with chocolate. So. Awesome.

Hate that they're only available in November/December.