progress so far 1/2 way there :)

deup
deup Posts: 129 Member
k so, i am nervous about posting photos of me since i am shy, however sometimes gotta do something uncomfortable to progress so here i am :)

i started Jan 31st 2014, reasons due to self worth and heart medications, scared the hell out of me i am 32 years old.
i been dedicated to MFP with advice from my dietician and so far so good been a rough road but getting through it. my Goal weight is 160ish and I WILL GET IT :) anyways hope the photos load :)

Starting weight and stats
Weight 280-285
size 44 jeans
size XXL Shirts * they were starting to get tight* so more like starting XXXL

Current stats
Weight 210
Size 36 jeans
Size Large Shirts

1bd660b1-8039-4fdf-9623-8c7b3bd908f6_zps64dd99e6.jpg

1c16561a-1007-41b4-a3e0-872dbd8ec391_zps0f8e0461.jpg

09ae7c1a-df0d-4f42-9255-a10e43b78423_zps3e5de671.jpg

Replies

• milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Wow! Great job!
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    You have done spectacular work my dear friend, and I am very proud of you. You look great!!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    You look great !!! Way to go! you must be very proud of yourself!!!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Wonderful work!! And it is work.... It takes focus, , energy, self-discipline, and a daily reminder to stay with the program. ( I am over age 60, and I'm telling you...... Develop a lifestyle of exercise and food intake that can last years and years and years. It's not just about a " diet." It's about a set of habits that are healthy for you in the long run.
    It is interesting. I used to be a runner in my 30s.... eased up in my 40s... and as a woman... have to deal with hormone issues, etc...... so by the time I got to 50s.... my weight was an an issue..... so... Here I am in my 60s... I still like rock and roll, the Rolling Stones, shopping with my sisters, dining out.... ...I'm 25 in my head... but I'm older now..... and I want to live a long life with quality... All of that is more likely with good habits.... daily exercise..... eating a lot of vegetables...... and balancing everything..... It's not bad being over 60 and healthy....... Go for it... Life is good!!!!
  • cardinal149
    cardinal149 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome, thank you for posting and for showing your pictures. It is inspiration to me to keep at it. I have been working MFP since 5/8/14. I find the site to be very helpful. Thanks again!
  • deup
    Thanks guy :) this is defintly a large life change that i am more then happy to to :) . i am proud i have come this far and pushing to keep going :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Fabulous! You look terrific!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    You look really good! Keep it up!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Wow, what a change! Great work staying dedicated, you look great!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome!!! Congrats on your 1/2 goal, you are doing and looking great! Every Success Story is always MORE motivation!!!
  • cafeduus
    cafeduus Posts: 31 Member
    AMAZING!!! You're doing GREAT!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • deup
    thank you :)
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Wow!! You look awesome!! Congrats!! :)
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Awesome progress pic!!! you are on your way and doing it now, keep up the good work & attitude :)
  • deup
    Thank you everyone for your wonderful works :) and encouragement
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    You are doing great! Awesome job! :flowerforyou:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Wow! You can't help BUT notice the difference! Congratulations!! Your hard work is paying off!!
  • Lookin good! Well done! :drinker:
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Way to go!!!:smile:
  • etremoi53
    etremoi53 Posts: 45 Member
    Looking great!!! Congratulations on getting so far along to your goal.
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Oh wow! Awesome progress!
  • jassnip
    jassnip Posts: 116 Member
    Inspiring progress. Ty for taking off the shy hat and letting us help celebrate your success. I'm sure you'll hit any goal you focus on. You've already proved you can. Now it's just a matter of patience and more of the same. Well done.
  • bluestaff
    bluestaff Posts: 5 Member
    You've done a grand job yer look great, :smile:
  • RJenxi
    RJenxi Posts: 31 Member
    Very inspirational massive change you look so happy!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    well done! great progress
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    You have done such a great job. As the lady said it gets harder as you get older, so get it off now and lead a healthier lifestyle so you can enjoy the rest of your life. That's what I am trying, but slow progress. Good luck on the continued better choices and you look wonderful.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,756 Member
    Nice to put a pic to the name of mfp friend. Impressive results, look way different and the hard work is definitely paying off.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    SUPER JOB!!! You look amazing!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Well done sir! :flowerforyou:
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!