Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• binkie2
    binkie2 Posts: 1
    Hi my name is Natalie!! Been on MFP for over a year now!! However I lack motivation and feel I'm on my own ????!! Would love to read tips and follow others progress!! To Keep me on track!! Feel free to add me ????
  • DarthTall
    DarthTall Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm 26 years old and finally looking to get it together. I'll be on here everyday to get motivated and help motivate. So add me if you'd like!! I made this account years ago and forgot about it so I'm back haha :blushing:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    I am open to new, motivated friends. :) I log and check MFP daily!
  • Hi all back on the diet wagon again :-)

Any friends to keep me motivated would be great
    I have none on here ATM!
    Everyone welcome
  • matt_evans
    matt_evans Posts: 22 Member
    Long time weight struggler short time myfitnesspal user and so 17 days in I have lost 13lbs from my initial target of 50lbs, best of allim not starving myself. I know the hard work is just beginning so going to need some people to keep me going please.....Matt
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Always open to new friends! I'm here to be motivated and stay motivated! :D
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    I just got back to and in need of serious, committed, humorous friends! Add away ;)
  • defowlkes
    defowlkes Posts: 14 Member
    Coming back to MFP to get down to business and stop slacking. Started logging daily. Feel free to add me. The more the merrier!!! :bigsmile:
  • I'm 25 from Texas! ADD ME
  • kev1239
    kev1239 Posts: 2
    Hey all,
    26 and second attempt at this now, feel free to add me!
  • tiredstarling529
    tiredstarling529 Posts: 50 Member
    Hello, I am 34 and have lost 3 pounds so far on Fitness Pal, though I have lost 11 pounds so far. 40 pounds to go!
  • DorseyJ618
    DorseyJ618 Posts: 61
    I'm 22, 23 on June 18th, 5'3" and looking to lose about 35 pounds. ADD ME :)
  • love2b3fit
    love2b3fit Posts: 31
    looking to lose 30 pounds :0:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • ogkell
    ogkell Posts: 2 Member
    I've been at it now about a week..along way to go.im still learning how to add friends. So feel free to add me
    ogkell
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    feel free to add me
  • Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I'm 5'8, 165 and overweight. My goal is 130-135 and toned, so around a 30lb weight loss by December. I want to take it slow and steady, stick to it and stay on track. I don't eat too bad to begin with, but I think my metabolism has slowed drastically from not eating enough and not eating too well at times. Most of the gain came over the years from H.S into college, I used to be big on health but lost my drive some where along the way. I'm looking to get back on my healthy track and have a buddy (buddies) on here with similar goals to stay motivated and for tips. I plan to log/track every day, feel free to add me, I'm looking for others to add as well!
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey y'all. I log daily and I try to keep it decently honest. Add me!
  • HI:) Starting a whole new life style monday! Got my gym membership, starting Stronglifts and eating clean . Need to drop 20 lb. or so before i start bulking , and it would be great to get some friends on here for mutual positive reinforcement !!!
  • linlin221
    linlin221 Posts: 2
    Hi! I've been using MFP for quite some time now, but only within the last few months have I regularly (and more accurately) started tracking calories (94 day streak as of today!). I'm over a year into my fitness journey and looking to help encourage others who may just be starting theirs.
    Even if you're further along or on a similar page as me, I would love to have friends to share and network with about all things fitness, food and health related! I could sure use some encouraging sometimes too :)
  • Hi im Brandon 31 i log daily I am not that concerned with weight loss in pounds but im after a low body fat percentage. the friends i have are fun and would love more so everyone add me!!!