Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• alyssia02
    alyssia02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! I have been a member of MFP for a few years but I have always swayed back and forth. I move to Cali 5 years ago and had a series of events that have been a source of the weight gain. I recently reached my heaviest weight ever and that is when I said enough is enough, so I am back for good now!!! I am looking to loose 60-70 lbs and I am also just now starting IIFYM. I would love new friends that would help hold me accountable and be a good cheerleader. And I will do the same!!! Feel Free to add me.....
  • commtry
    commtry Posts: 20
    Options
    Looking for friends! Been a member for a while, and had a lot of ups and downs. Hope to see others who could keep my motivation up!
  • tz92
    tz92 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Been a member of MFP on and off for years but, new start, new account. 21 years old, 5'3", 77lbs to go. I'm always down for new friends! I'm fairly chatty and love getting to know the folks on my FL.
  • reginacj
    reginacj Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I'm 24. I'm new to MFP. I want to start living a healthier lifestyle. I had lost weight two years ago but right now I'm just not active and not healthy and I'm overweight. I need to get back on track. Looking to get some friends on here. We can keep each other motivated. Thanks.
  • reset111
    reset111 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is my second go-around with MFP. Hoping to get back on track. Feel free to add me!
  • BLG050693
    BLG050693 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    <b>hey heyyyyy<b/>
    feel free to add me :) love making new friends!
  • cbreeze159
    cbreeze159 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. I am 55 and need to lose 50+ lbs. I am going more by how I feel and look in my clothes than by actual weight. Feel free to add me.
  • lchrun
    lchrun Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been losing and gaining back the same 5 pounds for years... Have lost a few using MFP and fitbit for a couple of months, but still have 30 to lose. I log daily. Would be great to add folks so we can motivate each other!
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    Options
    Looking for MFP friends. I have 9 lbs to go on my quest to lose 20 lbs.
  • katebizarre
    Options
    Hey everyone, Im kate , 21, lost 10 pounds so far with another 78 to go to reach my goal of 140lbs, I log in everyday and am looking to meet new people an find mew recipes and work outs! xx

14420739.png
  • summerstorm14
    Options
    Just getting started...again..lol. I'm 44..newly single...and ready to make some changes in my life. Feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation and new friends.
  • katymheybyrne
    Options
    hi i am kate 27 i need to loose about 5 stone in weight many failed attempts but more determined this time feel free to add me:wink:
  • jdc759
    jdc759 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been using My Fitness Pal since the end of January, when our office started the 100 day challenge. I am on my way to my goal of 100 pounds. So far about 46 pounds lost. Love this site. I would love more folks to add me as all the motivation is needed and appreciated. I also would love to meet like minded people in my age group that need help and motivation.:bigsmile:
  • Sehkmet_x
    Sehkmet_x Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 20 years old and lost 40 pounds pre-MFP. My main purpose for joining was to log my meals after slowly gaining again. I'm currently in maintenance mode. Anyone is free to add me. (:
  • rfrfrffrfrrfrr
    rfrfrffrfrrfrr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, I love being motivated and also motivating others, we can do this together!! :D
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! :)
  • dgbrown13
    dgbrown13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I have started Over Eaters Anonymous today. This will be my first day of abstinence.I am abstaining from extra sugar and added fat. All fruit and vegetables for the first week with some lean meat/fish. One day at a time.
    CW 130.
    GW 115.
  • dgbrown13
    dgbrown13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! add me! I am checking in at least 3 times /day!
  • coachg1987
    coachg1987 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Shawn! Add me!
  • Notlikethisanymore
    Options
    Hello, I'm 18. I want to lose about 30 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)