Losing weight without losing breast size?

Options
124»

Replies

• P4ce
    P4ce Posts: 1
    Options
    Take 2 610mg capsules of Fenugreek seed powder 3X's a day for 3 months. I went from a large B/small C cup to a full D cup in one month!!! Make sure you exercise your pectoral muscles to get perkier boobs, but don't over do it or you'll get "square boobs" like body builder dudes... Learned from experience! Good luck, chica!!! :wink:
  • upasanaD
    upasanaD Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi,

I heard that with some healthy fats also we can lose weight and those fats are good for breast growth as well
    For Ex - ground flax seeds powder, flax seed oil, soy products like Tofu, soy milk , walnuts, almonds etc.
    Including these foods in our diet we can lose weight and we can maintain breast size also. and there is always
    one option for us that is breast massage twice a day. Its my opinion. Please reply if i missed anything or my concept is
    wrong...
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a man I would much rather cup a pair of firm boobs than fat ones anyway. I don't think you ladies have anything to be concerned about.
  • keepcalmkniton
    keepcalmkniton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have always been small chested. I gained 15 lbs and a cup size. I've lost 4 lbs and half a cup size. I don't really want to go back to completely flat chested, and was hoping there were chest exercises or something at all...not everyone wants to have "huge bewbs" some of us just don't want to look like a 12 year old boy again. And no, plastic surgery isn't an option for some people.
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Since breast tissue is mainly fat, that is the reason it is unusual to see a thin person with large breasts. Usually they are proportionate although genetics plays a role as well. Unfortunately, depending on how much you have to lose, you will probably lose at least some breast size. The upside, however, is that smaller breasts are less likely to sag :) and there are really cute bras in smaller sizes.