Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 5

Options
Ohhhhhhh you lovely ladies!!!

We are aready 1/2 way through...only 5 more weeks until Valentines Day!!

You know what to do...Post your current weight by Monday night/midnight & the AMAZING Jesse will update the chart :smile:

I hope that you all had a marvelous weekend & that you're ready to give it your all this week, no matter WHAT the scale says...

:flowerforyou:
Mandie

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Whooot halfway!!! I wish I was making a bit more progress towards my goal, but I'm happy the scale is moving again after the holidays. I'll post my weigh in now since I'm using my Friday weigh in numbers for this challenge.

Current Weight: 150.3 lbs... so close to 149.9!!!!

I was a bit bad on Friday night with date night with Randy (my valentine... hehe), and then with mindless munching at my aunt's on Saturday (darn box of chocolates!) so I went to the gym for an hour this morning and then walked around shopping for a fabulous 1200 calorie burn total. Hopefully I'll see my Friday weigh in number again by Tuesday and then keep the scale moving downward! I'm gonna be in San Diego on a business trip Wed-Sat so I guess my weigh in will be postponed a bit.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Weighting in at 67.7 kgs today (149 lbs) I seem to have made it past my plateau thanks to the holidays haha
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I know we still have five weeks but anyone have plans for Valentine's day?? Sara I'm so excited that you have Randy for the 14th! My husband and I always hate the crowds for Valentine's day and end up doing something the weekend before or after. We usually do two things too: One with our little munchkin who is our little valentine and then something together! I'm hoping for something simple like dinner and a movie...I'm hoping for a very special gift however. :o) I haven't been able to wear my engagement ring since last May and I really want to be able to again. Hopefully can look at our funds and see if we can afford it! :o)

Weighed in at 118.5 today! :o)
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in was 154
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    2 pounds closer to my pre-surgery/holidays weight! Weighed in at 80kg (176lbs) this week. My 5-week prediction put me at 74.6kg yesterday which would be less than my valentine's goal and I am SUPER motivated to make it happen!

Absolutely loving being back at the gym although I'm SO sore! But it's worth it and my trousers are starting to feel better again and that's all that matters!

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    todays' weight 178.6

YAY i broke the 180's range i'm so excited

also can i change my goal weight since when we started i didn't know how to guess what weight (because i hadn't been online long enough to see how much weight i was averaging a month) i kinda wished a weight lol sooo if i could change my goal weight to 169. new goal is to just break the 170's ;-)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 171 this morning :ohwell: I think it's partially due to TOM

As I said last week, I am really hoping to break into the 160s but my body doesn't seem to be wanting to cooperate. According to my scale however, I have been losing body fat & gaining muscle, so at least that's going well... I definitely didn't earn the cupid this week, but I'm okay with it. Can't wait to see how everyone is doing!!!

Tara - Andrew & I are definitely short on the moolah [$] this year & so we are planning on getting dressed up [my idea] and going out for coffee, taking lots of silly pictures & then making a nice romantic dinner at home :heart:
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    So, I had some major weight loss this week. It was the first week since the holidays that I went full force with eating healthy and exercising. My weight this a.m was 238.2 for a loss of 8.4 lbs this week. That is just crazy to me, but I will take it!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I said this on last weeks but I wanted to post here also. I'm not going to post a weight for today. TOM has me up because he is evil. I'll weigh in next week.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    So, I had some major weight loss this week. It was the first week since the holidays that I went full force with eating healthy and exercising. My weight this a.m was 238.2 for a loss of 8.4 lbs this week. That is just crazy to me, but I will take it!
    That is amazing!!!!!
  • trubeauty
    Options
    Happy "Slimmer You" New Year!!! Sorry It's been so long, I was out visiting my family over the past two weeks so I wasn't able to weigh in. So we are half way there!? Well, Since Christmas, New Year, My Birthday, is over I am able to focus but I am glad to say that I weighed in at 297.4!!!

CW: 297.4
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, Well its been an ok week for me and I have shed another pound YEHHH now at 120 pounds

Good Luck
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well do to the snow today I will not be making it to the gym so will use my weight from yesterday. (Good thing I weighed myself just for the hell of it). I am at 162.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

holy cow go girl!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Tagging for tomorrow. Chart will be delayed tomorrow bc of the ice storm hitting us tonight - I have no idea when we'll open at work & I've got it all saved here for ease. It'll be up by tomorrow night - promise.

TOM dictated my non-weigh-in this morning. I'm done with kids, is there really a point in having a TOM anymore?! :noway: All it does is screw up my weight. And my mood. :tongue:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Yay so happy! I'm so close to my goal!! Todays weigh in was 136.0!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm weighing in at 176.2 today!!! SO HAPPY!!!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I was down to 154.8 today. Almost 1 lb from last week. I admit I haven't been as serious as I can be about calories, but I have ramped up the exercise quite a bit. I will be better about water this week as a goal.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!! Not much change. Down to 173.5 lbs. Re-Starting INSANITY today as part of my personal wedding challenge, I want to wait to get a dress and alterations until I'm done with insanity.