Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• pinkypoy
    pinkypoy Posts: 1
    Options
    Fairly new to MFP I have around 18lbs to go, feel free to add me I log every day :)
  • AliceCamisa
    AliceCamisa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi i've been on MFP for a few weeks now and only just starting to look at the forums and would like to add some friends to help motivate me. I'm 27yrs old i'm Australian but living in Ireland since Dec 2013 and I have since put on 10kgs so im tying to lose that if not more.I'm on everyday add me as a friend and we can motivate each other.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to get my head back in the game, had recent struggles but hey I'm on the up. During this time I deleted a fair few friends as I was no good but now here I am. If you want to take a punt then throw me a request. Whoooop
  • ScatterBrainedSpirit
    ScatterBrainedSpirit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! I am a 35 year old mother of two from PEI, by way of NS. Always looking to make new friends and grow my support system . :D
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    hey im 32 next week and this year i decided to start getting healthy again (that plus doing the RatRace Dirty Weekend)

Add me all you sexy MFP peeps
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I love new friends, anyone is welcome to add me.
    :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 140+ pounds (don't know the exact weight) without any gimmicks, diet pills, shakes (with the exception of making simple smoothies or protein shakes), etc. I lost 50 before myfitnesspal & around 90 or so on here. If you need motivation on losing a large number of pounds or any weight in general you can add me. I have my diary open, but don't generally always eat the healthiest.
  • Mrsbeckybrown
    Options
    Hi everyone I am starting this journey needing to lose 56lbs to reach my goal weight. I started working out yesterday and excited and hope to stay on track! Anyone is welcome to add me and we can support each other.
  • iriedeb
    iriedeb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Deb. Just turned 48. I live in Boston. I need to lose about 15 pounds to get to where I feel my best. I'm finally getting back into an exercise routine, and now I need to work on not overeating!
    Looking for friends for motivation! Recipe swaps are good too :)
    Have a great one!
    Deb
  • WeetingUK
    WeetingUK Posts: 3
    Options
    Bobby, in Great Britain, would love friends for encouragement. Cheers!
  • cobysev
    cobysev Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just turned 30 years old and am a member of the US Air Force, so I'm generally pretty fit and active. But a broken ankle has left me idle for a while and I gained a little weight, so I'm here trying to lose it all. I'm down 13 lbs, with another 10-15 to go. I could use some friendly encouragement!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hi, been here a while, daily logger, open minded, here to support and expect the same back. Currently following an IF lifestyle with fasted weight training - loving it!!
  • hotmama84
    hotmama84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi guys and girls. I have been on and off here for a while through my journey so far. Have been using religiously for over 40 days now. Have just recently started running to try boost my weight loss. Always willing to support others and always greatful for feedback and support to help me reach my goal. x
  • avania27
    avania27 Posts: 17
    Options
    27, 10 down 30 more to go
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to help stay motivated. I log my food every day. Also use a Fitbit
  • oboneadams
    oboneadams Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi all, i'm new to mfp and will be logging daily. My goal is to drop 30lbs and return to the weight and fitness level i had in my profile pic. That is my motivation :)
  • Baconstuffed
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I'm rather quiet but would love to have friends for extra motivation

I need to still lose 50 pounds and it's going slow but I'm not giving up (*^_^*)

I use a fitbit to track my steps,so add me there to if you want
    ://www.fitbit.com/user/2B9JH7
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm looking to add more friends so I can stay motivated :) Looking to lose around 20 lbs. Down 5 as of this morning Yay!

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • russkiballerina
    russkiballerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey, have just gotten out of the hospital and put on steroids/thyroid meds/etc... super new to the forums, looking for friends/motivation, etc :) I've always been pretty fit and this setback has taken its toll on me.
    I plan to log on daily and would love to make more friends, so anyone is welcome to add me :}
  • Bambi707
    Bambi707 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

I am looking to add friends to stay motivated. Some days I find it difficult and want to eat everything in sight. Lol. My partner is a chef so you can imagine the temptation sometimes.

I started at 149lb in March. I don't really have a goal it was originally 125lb but that's changed now.