Anyone else need to lose more than 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• leahking6
    leahking6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to even say exactly how much I need to lose! I have lost 75 but want to lose at least 100 more. Sad, very sad that I let myself get in this shape. Add me if you would like!
  • maggiebriley7
    maggiebriley7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I actually have 170lbs that I need to lose but for now I've set my goal at 110. I've lost 35 lbs so far! I would love to have more friends so we can help motivate and inspire each other. Feel free to friend me!
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 150 pounds to lose, have lost about 25 pounds so far. MFP friends help keep me accountable so I would love to have you add me as a friend, or anyone else that wants to encourage one another! :happy: :glasses:
  • Erikhulse
    Erikhulse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I am overweight!!! In September 2013, I was 350 pounds, and today I am 218, and my BMI dropped to 29.978. I have lost 132 pounds! No surgery, no pills, no fad diets...just simple eat less and exercise more...with the priority being on eat less! You can totally do it.
  • bdwanna
    bdwanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I in need of losing at least 100-119 pounds. And I'm telling you its been tough for me too. Hang in there will get through it. Feel feel to friend me. I'd love the motivation and support of someone who knows my struggle as well.
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started off at 312 lbs I am down 60 since last August. I am on everyday. Any active people can add me too
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have about 85 lbs to go, though I'm not sure how I'll look at that weight, so I have up to 100. I started at 265 and now weigh 235, and I've gone from a 24W to an 18W.

We can totally do this!!

Fair warning... if you're eating Twinkies for dinner, I will call you out on it. I do it because this place is about accountability, and I hope that people will do the same for me. :)
  • darlene1880
    Options
    I am with you. I have to lose 156 lbs. You are not alone.:happy:
  • emjemsqueak
    emjemsqueak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yep, I need to lose at least 100lb!
    I've got a 6 week old baby girl (delivered by C-section) and I'm about a stone lighter now than at the start of my pregnancy and that combined with all the complications that could have arisen due to my size have motivated me to get serious and finally lose some weight.
    I lost around 90lbs a few years ago and never reached my goal weight and then I put the weight back on and haven't been able to lose more than a few lbs since so I'm really hoping that I can stick with it this time.....

I'm starting at 279lbs and today is my first day....
  • lzepeda89
    lzepeda89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I know the feeling I need to lose 120 pounds to reach my desired weight, and then when I hit that milestone I still need to loose more to be considered "healthy". I do relapse but the support that I get from this website is amazing motivation and they do help me keep going. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Yep ... I am in that category as well ... feel free to add me. :smile:
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I'm looking to lose 150 lbs total. It's a long road, but having friends helps a lot. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • mcclellan82
    Options
    Aww luv you are def not alone. I guess per "weight/stat" type of things I should be around 150ish...which is just under 100lbs for me. Tho I think I just want to get down to a certain clothing size and I will be happy. If I worry about too much of a number, I will hoover over the scale forever and just feel disappointed all the time.
    Add me if you like and we can work together =D
  • jwooley13
    jwooley13 Posts: 243
    Options
    I've seen a lot of folks on this site in your same position, and I've noticed that some people choose to break it up into smaller goals (i.e. set your ticker to lose 20, then again to lose the next 30, and so on). That might make it seem less daunting, and it'll give you some milestones to celebrate!
  • brouwerlauren
    Options
    Hi,
    I need to lose 105lbs to meet my goal weight of 145lbs. Right now I am thinking small and want to lose 20lbs in 5 weeks. Please add me.
  • Lisa_takingmylifeback37
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 211 pounds feel free to add me.
  • NMgirl2006
    NMgirl2006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 135....so count me in!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    i have about 110 to lose as well, i have been on this wagon many times in my life. But i am here to stay no matter how long it takes.. Feel free to add me!
  • missasilvera
    missasilvera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yep I need to lose 102 LBS just try to take it 1 LB at a time you will get there :)
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! And yes I need to lose 148. You are not alone. I just joined today looking for support to do this long term. I hope to lose the 150 pounds in 150 weeks. Meaning 1 pound a week being patient with myself and consistent with my diet.