I like to move it, move it...

Options
That tune got my son 8 stitches at daycare last week....he was dancing like a wild man & wiped out. When leaving the hospital he said-"Mama, I need to learn to dance more slowly!!!"

Well, the song has been stuck in my head ever since. This past week has also been my turning point where I have wanted to make healthier life changes for me & my health(and family). I have 13 lbs to lose & want to get my activity levels A LOT higher. I sit at a desk all day, every day & it's starting to take it's toll....

Anyway, "back to moving it"....that has been my theme for the week & my wise little son taught me that it needs to be done slower, in moderation, but don't forget to MOVE IT! =)

Anyway, I'm new here. Would love some friends/motivators & am happy to do my part as your motivator too....let's keep us all moving in the right direction. A happier, healthier us!!! =)

Replies

• flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love how lessons and signs come in the most unexpected ways!
  • JAMIE5504
    JAMIE5504 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They sure do & sometimes it's like playing connect-the-dots to see how it is all relevant & related but it somehow always is or ends up being. =)