Folks who have lost 50+ pounds

Options
124»

Replies

• fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    When I stalled the first thing I always did was look at water retention.

For example, I know I retain water more in June. Yeah, go figure, every June. Its the start of summer with increased humidity. When this happens, I make sure to up my water for a while.

The other thing that I do is look to mixing things up. I look not so much at my calorie intake (assuming I have been tracking that) but at sodium and the amount of processed food. I will look to see if I have any patterns in food intake and then try to break that pattern.

I then I look to change my fitness routine. If I have been focusing on cardio, I will focus more on weights, and vice versa. If I have been doing the same routine every day, I will change it.
  • Jburch1982
    Jburch1982 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello I have lost 81 pounds. I know my ticker doesn't show that because I lost it way before fitness pal. My first question is what are you actually eating. What types of food are you eating? Everyone will hit a wall because your body goes into what I call starvation mode. Your body starts storing fat because it's not getting the nutrition it needs. You can go to my Facebook page to see my before and after pics and a short version of my story . Jason's Zija Lifestyle Group is the name of my group.