Corrupt-a-wish story game!

Options

Replies

• mybeesknees
    mybeesknees Posts: 633
    Options
    Granted, but you'll run out of gas in a desolate location where cannibals run amuck and they're starving.

I wish the economy was booming.
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wish granted!

Wall street hits a record high but only short lived and the next 100 years the world is in shambles from a few corrupt people that ruined it for the rest of the world.

I wish I was a Mermaid.
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Wish granted, but you'll be forever hunted by poachers that are looking for the ultimate pay out.

I wish I grew up in Las Vegas.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Granted, but now you are homeless on the streets with no food or clothes

I wish I had a better job
  • k_piggy
    k_piggy Posts: 9
    Options
    wish granted! you are now a high-end stripper for celebrities and haul in loads of cash :D but you have to do whatever sexual favors are asked of you

I wish to be a super hero
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Definitely granted, but now all you're known for is showing up at comi-con conventions. Die hard fans think they're you and endanger the lives of civilians trying to "save" them from daily trouble.

I wish Tom Cruise would stop singing praise about Scientology.
  • Moonlitedi
    Options
    Wish so Granted! However in doing how it wipes his memory and the first person he talks to "Asks him if he founds Jesus yet"

I wish I had more tattoos
  • k_piggy
    k_piggy Posts: 9
    Options
    wish granted. tattoos now cover your entire body, but they are infected. they itch all the time and sometimes get puffy and ooze

I wish I could go to a Cage the Elephant Concert
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Your wish has been granted, but you get trampled in a mosh pit, causing you to be a quadriplegic for the remainder of your life. Good luck on having a sex life with that.

I wish I were still a virgin.
  • balanceandnirvana
    balanceandnirvana Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    (prob bad but that made me laugh so hard)
    Wish granted! But now you're the next virgin mary pregnant with the second baby jesus come to destroy earth!

I wish I could travel the world and see all the beautiful sites of nature
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Granted... But your stuck with a traveling partner that doesnt believe in showering and is a know it all... :)

I wish this sweet potato tasted a lot better!
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Your wish has been granted, but everything you eat will taste like a sweet potato. Nothing will cure you of this.

I wish all politicians were truthful.
  • Moonlitedi
    Options
    Wish Granted!

Now all the politicians told nothing but the truth and revealed secrets that take down the entire government and the US is now in chaos and Martial law now rules the land.

I wish I had a build in vocoder, so I can switch on at will when I sing, to sound like a robot.
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Granted... But your singing voice sounds like C3PO and everyone just boos when you sing... :(

I wish I had time to stay and post more on MFP...lol
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Wish granted, but you'll post something innocent and end up being attacked by those claiming to not be internet bullies and they'll personally bash you endlessly. You'll end up deleting your account and vow to never return.

I wish Robert Plant was my father.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wish granted but now he doesnt see you at all once you were born and doesnt want too

I wish I had all the answers
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Wish granted. The world will overwhelm you with questions and you'll have a huge following. In the meantime, wars will break out, because nations want to claim you as their property and those that view you as the Anti-Christ are bound to find and kill you. Once that happens, the biggest war will commence, killing off mankind once and for all.

I wish I were married to Jared "Ghetto" Leto.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Granted! But he suffers from incurable erectile dysfunction and he's bringing his creepy aunt and collection of matches to your house. Also, he doesn't allow people in or out because he's afraid of his creepy aunt escaping.

I wish I had lasagna!
  • JBfoodforlife
    Options
    Granted... But it is made by a blind, oriental sous chef who knows nothing about Italian food... :/

I wish I could read people's minds...
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    Granted. You won't be able to "shut off" reading others' minds and it'll drive you insane, due to all of the voices crowding your thoughts. You'll eventually go insane, because you can't decipher if the voices in your read are your thoughts or others'.

I wish I were Axel Rose.