25 pounds down and just don't see it.

Options

Replies

• RealtyGoddess
    RealtyGoddess Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We are most critical of ourselves. We see our bodies everyday. I bet others see it big time! I have lost 27lbs and just yesterday while washing dishes I noticed my wrist is smaller! My WRISTS! pretty cool. So keep on going, you are doing wonderful and I cheer to you! YAY! POM POMS UP :flowerforyou:
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

bahaha love this
  • fitshantelle
    Options
    We tend to be our own harshest critics. I bet if anyone else saw your pics side by side, they would see it.

25lbs is great! Keep up the good work.

So true! I bet you feel lighter...I bet some things are easier to do! When I don't see change I tell myself I'm building muscle, my skin has to catch up and tighten, or I focus on other things like how clear my skin is. It's a whole lifestyle improvement :)
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I always refrain from posting photos of my whole body (especially post jog), but I'm going to put myself out there today.

On the left is day 15, right is day 51. Also, I'm not grumpy - though it looks like I am. I just have perma grumpy face (RBF)

Without a doubt, there is a noticeable difference. Give yourself a big pat on the back!
  • mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! There is a big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I always refrain from posting photos of my whole body (especially post jog), but I'm going to put myself out there today.

On the left is day 15, right is day 51. Also, I'm not grumpy - though it looks like I am. I just have perma grumpy face (RBF)

ac1a7449-99b0-40ff-b75a-fc4445d63daf_zps217707d1.png

833e0cda-94af-444b-af6b-ed6afd346531_zps56a717cc.png

c74f79cf-00a3-47fd-8210-8e1492d42cda_zps0c61bdbb.png

Big Difference!! Truly!!! Esp in the back and side shot. You are narrower across the back and look how much looser that shirt is on you!! (see how it was sorta pulling/stretching before and now its not at all) Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I see a difference !!! :smile:
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Um, I see a HUGE difference! Well done!
  • fitshantelle
    Options

ac1a7449-99b0-40ff-b75a-fc4445d63daf_zps217707d1.png

833e0cda-94af-444b-af6b-ed6afd346531_zps56a717cc.png

c74f79cf-00a3-47fd-8210-8e1492d42cda_zps0c61bdbb.png

You look much better!!!! Now that you've been brave enough to post pics, I hope you see it...
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    We tend to be our own harshest critics. I bet if anyone else saw your pics side by side, they would see it.

25lbs is great! Keep up the good work.

This is true! also, just saw your pictures, I can see you have lost a lot weight, your waist is a lot narrower from the back, you belly is also smaller for the other pictures, you are doing GREAT! keep it up!
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    We are the worse judges of ourselves, we often don't notice how big we've gotten, nor how much better we are looking. that is a lot of weight and inches... so my question is how are your clothes fitting? Your clothes will tell you what your eyes often do not see!

OK edit note... I see your pictures and yes you can tell! YOU are doing awesome!!!
  • heel_striker
    heel_striker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in you hips, stomach, neck and collar bone areas! good work, keep it up!
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You TOTALLY look different in the after pictures - you are kicking some major butt! Keep it up!
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I can REALLY see the difference in your legs, especially! Good work :)
  • youdiejoe
    youdiejoe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can totally see it. Keep going!
  • biscuit71
    biscuit71 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I thing it is hard to see the difference in ourselves because you see your body everyday so the change may seem minimal. How do your clothes feel? I truly bet you . 25lbs is a lot. Post some pics. Be proud to have accomplished that.
  • biscuit71
    biscuit71 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell!! You are developing that hourglass figure. Great job!!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Man you guys have me in tears. Thanks SO much - you're all just what I needed to push through and keep working hard.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! On the front shot, the first one, there are little pull lines around your tummy because the shirt is pulled taut, in the second photo, those are gone because the shirt is hanging loosely over your stomach. In the side shot, you get a good shot of how round your tummy is in the first one, again because the shirt is super tight. Your stomach is much smaller in the second one, but it's less obvious because the shirt is hanging loose and hiding the exact curve of your stomach. BUT THE SHIRT IS LOOSE! Same with your back shot; the pants and shirt are both much looser.

Great job so far!!!
  • Jabezb
    Jabezb Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm only down 5, but I'm not consistent...So to me, 25 lbs is a big deal!! You're doing awesome...keep up the good work!