• Life0fbrian
    Life0fbrian Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1 year, little over 100 lbs.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    2 months, 7 days to reach 50lbs down.
    9 months, 16 days for my current loss in ticker.
  • lpherman01
    lpherman01 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Took me 5 month to lose 60 lbs in the Spring of 2012. I was maintaining at 190 for a year and a half but with an injury and lousy winter weather I gained about 14 lbs. I am back on the bike and running again and the weight is coming back off. Aiming to be back down to190 by mid August.
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    About three to four months but i'm now down 70lbs. Clean eating, calorie restricted, and exercise when i can due to my hip injury. Calories dropped to 1800 or less per day.
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    about 6 months, but i'm in a flux.
  • ksketcher
    ksketcher Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be my 1 year anniversary using MFP and I've lost 58 lbs. Its been a struggle worth the effort. I'm now able to do a few more things and I feel better about myself. :)
  • burnooger
    burnooger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have lost 73 lbs. Started 2 years ago. Just started exercising past few months. I have taken it slow and "sometimes steady". Which means I have enjoyed myself over holidays and summer vacations. My goal is to lose a total of 90 lb.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It took me a year and I've kept it off for over two years :)
  • woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    65+ lbs, at a steady pound per week for the first 50, then half pound til 65, now in the middle of constant cut/bulk cycles to lower BF%
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Took a little over a year - I would lose for about 4 months, go back to maintenance/slightly over for 3-4 months, and then restart again. This had more to do with fitness goals than weight loss goals. This pattern still repeats itself - but in a 10-pound range.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    About a year and a half.

It could have gone faster but I frequently took diet breaks. My sanity and body demanded the breaks. I've been maintaining for about 6 months now.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    It took 9 months to lose about 100lbs. Then I gained a few back over the last year so I am chipping those off before fall.
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for awhile and gained some weight back. But in the last 95 days I lost 30 pounds.
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    3 years, 111.5 pounds lost in total. 25-30 more to go!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Took me 18 months to lose 65 pounds. I would do so well in the summer/spring, then fall off the wagon hard though fall/winter. Maintained for six months til I got pregnant with my second child.
  • Fvck__it
    Fvck__it Posts: 1
    Options
    Lost 210lbs in 16 months, gained back 70lbs when I changed my diet.. Back on original diet, down 10lbs.

Change isn't always good!
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Seven months to lose 75lbs. I'm maintaining right now but I'd like to lose another 15ish,
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs, and it took me 3 years. Mind you, I did take a 9 month 'break' (aka fell off the wagon). Been maintaining for 3 months.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    100lbs in about 2.5 years.
  • nicklippa
    nicklippa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It will be a year since I started tracking on June 22nd. So far 57lbs, 42 waist to 34, 18 inch neck to 16, XLarge to Medium. More important than all that is I have not taken 1 antacid this calendar year and my wife says I do not snore anymore. She was ready to send me to a clinic. Sleeping in my own bed and not on the couch taking Pepcid is worth logging everything I eat in MFP, every walk, run, spin, body pump class I take. I can never go back to the man I was last year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!