5'4"

Options
Would love to see some success pics of any women that are the same height as me. I am 5'4" and weigh 179...ugghhhh i want to get down to 130ish. Just need a little inspiration

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I am 1 inch shorter then you the pic I have on here is from year ago and i weighed about 124
  • farmgirlh
    farmgirlh Posts: 240
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 117, you can check out my profile
  • sharonmac
    sharonmac Posts: 119
    Options
    Wow awesome! How long did it take to lose th weight?
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    Would love to see some success pics of any women that are the same height as me. I am 5'4" and weigh 179...ugghhhh i want to get down to 130ish. Just need a little inspiration

im 5'4" take a look at my pics i have words written saying i was at my heaviest n my profile is my skinniest ....i need to post some newer updates today but havent had time ....between here n weight watchers ive lost 41lbs total n just here so far 25lbs i was 188 now im 146 my goal being 140-130
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I started out 161, now at 149.5. Good luck on your journey!!!!!!!
    sexyme-1.jpg
    020-5-1.jpg
  • sharonmac
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I really love this sight, so much support :flowerforyou:
  • alicedavison
    Options
    2porsk7.jpg

i am 5'4 and have gone from 76kg to 53kg the healthy way with thanks to mfp. this is my tummy on the right as of today
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Well, technically, I'm 5'4.5", but who's counting? LOL! Anyway, the first picture is from Mar 2010, and I'm around 160 pounds, I think. I was 170 last January and had already lost a little. The second picture was taken New Years Eve 2010 - just a few days ago. I'm at about 125 here, and I went from nearly 30% body fat to my current 18%. Forgive the silly pose - I was showing off my new-found bicep!

5.jpg
    Mar 2010

Lisa-posing.jpg
    Dec 31 2010

Edit - Looks like the first picture cut me out, and they're huge! Any idea how to fix it? Sheez.......
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I started at 173, and am now at 136...My black sundress picture in my profile is at 163, and my current picture is now my avatar.
  • Serenity79
    Options
    These are exactly the photos I want to see! I'm 5ft 5 (5ft 4.5 on a 'small' day, lol) and I started off at 161 and I really want to get down to 133. I took my 'before' photos today and I just wanted to cry when I saw them. (I really don't know if I could bring myself to ever make them public, they are just too awful) But looking at what people can do and what they have achieved is wonderful inspiration. I am so grateful to those who are brave enough to share and to let us be part of their weight loss journey.
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height but not "successful" as of yet. Working towards it though! I did take horrible icky before pics.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have before and after photos on my profile :)

Charmagne
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Your Wonder Woman pic is fabulous!! :bigsmile:
  • kristy12379
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and went from 217 to 138 since feb 2010. Check out my pics!

000_jenwedding.jpg
    me in 2009 in a friends wedding

2009-2010001.jpg
    me 12/31/2010 in my new bathing suit
  • orangegalt
    Options
    wow kphil, that's pretty amazing!

i'm also 5'4", went from 178lbs to 120lbs in my main profile pic. you can see a before picture on my profile too.
  • rachaelski
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I started here at 151, and I want to get down to 125. I don't have pictures here, and most of my excess weight is belly and a "spare tire," which I have gotten pretty good at hiding. These bathing suit success stories have me excited...can't hide a gut in those!
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I'm 5ft 4in tall. I was 294lbs and got myself down to to 235lbs (as you'll see in my Ticker before and now pic). I got a bit stuck and saw my weight going up and down like a yoyo, so I joined this site to try to get down to my dream weight of 133lbs. I started using this site properly this month and I've lost 9lbs in week 1! Hopefully week 2 and all the others will go just as well :o)

946094.png

q6OP.png 

Starting January 2011 Thread
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146800-starting-january-2011
  • jennpv
    jennpv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I've lost 20 lbs so far. I was down 23 lbs and told myself when I lost 25 lbs I would take "during pics" to compare to my before pics. I lost focus for a couple of months but am back on it! I have 5 lbs to go before I take my "during pics!'
  • sharonmac
    Options
    Thanks everyone for responding!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm not done yet but here's so far:

Before - starting around 180:

2w2d93h

Back in May at 160 - currently I'm at 162. I'm smaller in measurements than in this pic but I don't have an updated pic!

36qchht
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!