Shakeology? Thoughts?

Options
13»

Replies

• BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I loved the chocolate shakeology. I got a few free packets when I ordered one of the beach body videos. I never ordered the actual system because it was just too pricey to me and I had no interest in being a distributor.

I get my plant based protein from Whole Foods for a fraction of the cost and it works wonders.

But shakeology was delicious. Only had the chocolate.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    If chewing is just too much for you while you lose weight, there are DIY Soylent recipes in every style under the sun available for free online. Some of the recipes cost about $6 a day in ingredients. If I ever decide I've had enough of solid foods, that's the route I'm going.
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I do not sell it. I use it ever day. And it makes a huge difference for me . It has stopped my sugar and carb cravings. And i have always been a huge junk food junkie.
  • julia2178
    julia2178 Posts: 5
    Options
    I liked chocolate, vanilla and strawberry Shakeology. It is very pricey, I usually buy a couple of packets here and there. I tried GNC Total lean meal replacement shake in swiss choclate, I added unsweetened almond milk, almond butter and banana. I blended it all in my nutribullet....delicious.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    One of my good friends is a beachbody coach and gave me a free bag of shakeology( I am sure hoping I would turn into a customer). It was ok. But I tried it once and gave the rest to my neighbor. I'd rather eat real food, and I already have a fav shake if i have one at all. It's too much and you can get GREAT results WITHOUT it.