Shorties (5'3 and under) where do you gain your weight?

Options

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs and butt. There seems to be at least a 10-inch difference between my waist and hips at any given time. I wear a 14/16 petite in jeans, but a medium top.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    5'1" and my weight is in my boobs and belly. Thank goodness both have been greatly reduced with my weight loss.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    5'2" and mine goes to my belly, always has.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    5'3 narrow hips no butt, goes to tummy and thighs. Even at my super thinnest I just lost it from above my waist..thin arms etc. I am a size 2-4 but I'm talking about my silhouette.
  • iAmBadWolf_
    Options
    5'2. It all goes to my bottom half.
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, always, my belly. It does not help that I am short waisted either!
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 2, and even though I have a big bust, I'm considerably pear shaped, definitely goes to my thighs (they've always been the main thing I want to slim down but I've realized to do that the rest of me will get a lot leaner first so I'll still look pear shaped)
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Tummy and arms/breasts. When I slim down, I lose my breasts first... =/
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My breasts..just kidding. I WISH!!!! Seems like my thighs...but I am ok with that.
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tummy, but I also have diastasis, so it looks big even when I'm thin. I've always had it, also before kids.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and a half. My upper half...mostly my stomach area, but I also have problems with back bulge around my bra area as well as flabby arms! :ohwell: My legs always stay fit and toned though...but tummy weight is SO SO hard to lose! Ugh! Especially after you have been pregnant!!
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and apple shaped, so I gain in my back, tummy, and hips.
  • whitehydrangeas
    whitehydrangeas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I first got weight on my tummy and my boobs, but I think it just varies by the person. I have tall friends who gain weight all over and look fine because there's more height for it to distribute.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, belly, butt, hips, thigh are where I hold on to it, boobs were the first things to disappear :-(
  • theflamingpopsicle
    theflamingpopsicle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my weight seems to spread out pretty evenly. I get it on my arms, face, stomach, back, hips, thighs, and butt, but because it's spread out, it doesn't look pronounced and people rarely believe me when I tell them my weight. Hoping it'll disappear evenly too as I lose weight. :laugh: :tongue:
  • jam34jam
    jam34jam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m 4’ 9” and I think I’m top heavy. I’m heavier near my tummy, upper arms, and bust. At a healthy weight I seemed to be broad shouldered. I wish I was an hourglass, but I’m learning to embrace my shape. I hope I don’t lose too much in the bust area =)
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I am 4 10'. Boobs, thighs/legs, butt & tummy! lol I am all kinds of jacked up! ! I don't mind the butt but or the boobs. ;)
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    As some other people have said, I think it's dependent on your shape. I'm 5'1" and an hourglass/muscular (a bit naturally bulky for my height), so it goes everywhere. The first place I noticed fat loss was my upper back. I've never had much of a belly overhang, which is nice. However, now that I've lost weight I'm a medium top (34D or DD), size 6 bottom, but plus-sized legs (seriously, I went to get thigh highs...) and thick arms too. I'm resigned to my thick limbs. :smile:
  • Fitasticme
    Fitasticme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I definitely gain the weight in my stomach. It's horrible because the abs is the area I'm most obsessed with toning too probably because it's where the fat always seems to go. I think everyone is different and it depends on different factors where the weight is gained. I have a sort of boyish figure and am not curvy.