Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Rachel_Virginia_
    Rachel_Virginia_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking for positive, supportive friends! I gave up for 8 months. In the past 4 months i have lost all the weight I gained during that time plus a pound. Down about 15 and have about 45 more to lose before im at my goal weight.
  • jasmijn86
    jasmijn86 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am a 27 year old Dutchie. I want to get more toned this summer and lose a little bit of weight.
    Lately, I have been going in a different direction than my friends and unfortunately none of them is into sports and getting healthy. I hope to find some nice people here for support. Have a nice day everyone
  • jasmijn86
    jasmijn86 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Rachel. Good that you are back on track. Good luck!
  • Orfygirl
    Orfygirl Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am on here a million times a day, obviously I have no life. Feel free to add me.
  • stellstar281
    Options
    I lost over 100lbs, currently at 99lb and needing serious motivation to lose this last 20 as it's just not happening!

34176813.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Craigtp91
    Craigtp91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to make friends.

i am 22 looking to loose body fat % but build muscle.

good to see other peoples progress and chat to help keep the motivation high.
  • christinebryant80
    christinebryant80 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, Im a daily logger and I luv to help motivate all my friends daily!! :smile:
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Love seeing everyone's awesome successes and sharing mine as well.

Open to any friend requests. :)
  • Bella_12356
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I'm just starting up here and have a lot of weight to lose. :)
  • theflamingpopsicle
    theflamingpopsicle Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm also looking for friends to stay motivated and support each other. I can see that it definitely helps! I've lost 3 lbs so far, looking to lose 28 more. Feel free to add me!! :tongue:
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im 21, maintain/gain, add me :D
  • dinadeee
    dinadeee Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 I know I don't look like I need to lose weight but I do I need to lose 40 whopping pound's feel free to add me I'm a daily logger.
  • Order_66
    Order_66 Posts: 35
    Options
    I am new to the game! 28 years old and just moved out to Oklahoma City. Looking to slim down by, essentially, an entire person (192 pounds). Looking for anyone who wants to rock this journey with me so we can share each other's victories and help in the defeats. If there is anyone on here in the OKC Metro area, would love to connect and shoot some hoops, walk, play some tennis: just about whatever!
  • nikole21212
    Options
    feel free to add me as well! :smile:
  • JeanMachine41
    Options
    Hi there. A trainer at my gym suggest I try this website/ap. I would like to lose 20 pounds to get back to the weight I was before I had my children. I am not sure that is possible but I would like to try. I turned 40 last year and gained 10 of that 20 pounds really fast, so something is going on and I need to get my eating under control. The truth is, I have pretty bad eating habits. I don't sit around eating McDs and pizza all day, but I never really had to watch my caloric intake and to start now at 40, well, it's really hard. I struggle and have been totally unable to eat only the allowed calories per day. I like snacks, leftover kid food, candy, beer and wine and I was shocked to see how many calories all that stuff has (goodbye my friend beer). If you can relate to this, feel free to add me. Thanks!
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! 24 here, looking to lose quite a bit, never really lost my baby weight! New to this app! Add/ talk to me :)
  • TheNewMe99
    TheNewMe99 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site. Need to lose 100 pounds ... down 40 from my heaviest weight. Just started back with a personal trainer. Would be great to make some friends for support. I'm in Fort Lauderdale Florida so if you're close and want to workout that would be great! Not sure how to add friends just yet so add me ... message me ... let's motivate each other. :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • Healthy_Yuliya
    Options
    Hi, I'm Yuliya from UK. I'm 21. I am 6 ft tall. I log daily and my diary is open. My goal is to lose around 60-80 pounds by losing 1-1.5 pounds per week, it isn't a race for me - I want to do it once, gain some healthy habits and never worry about being overweight or not looking good naked ever again. I try to eat smart but I do enjoy occasional ben&jerrys if I can fit it in my calorie allowance. :bigsmile:
    Feel free to add me, lets motivate each other :happy:
  • ilovehlloktty
    ilovehlloktty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I too would love friends that log daily and help support. Feel free to add me! :)