What are your small goals and rewards?

Options
PandaFat2Fit
PandaFat2Fit Posts: 42 Member
I have small goals, just wondering if anyone else has some? I usually set my weight goal between 6-10lbs lower for each goal, and some goals have significance (BMI class change, etc...)

Here are mine, please share yours if you like

Starting Weight 192.3
Current Weight 183.1

Goal Weight 1- 182.3 (10lbs lost!) Reward- New Purse (Mine was stolen yesterday, so I have to get a new one asap)
Goal Weight 2- 174.5 (into overweight BMI)- Reward- New Gym Shirt/Bag/Gloves something gymmy to keep me going!
Goal Weight 3- 162.3 (30lbs lost!) Reward- New hair color
Goal Weight 4- 154.0 Reward- Date to Disney, ride all rides I'm scared of
Goal Weight 5- 145.3 (NORMAL BMI) Reward- I will buy my sexy school girl halloween costume!
Goal Weight 6- 139.9 (Lowest weight as adult) Reward- Buy something from Blackheart
Goal Weight 7- 135.0 Reward- New Tattoo (if I have my flat tummy, hopefully in the "reverse tramp stamp spot!"
Goal Weight 8- 125.0 (OVERALL GOAL) Dream, but I'll buy a bunch of new clothes!!!

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I have goals, but no end goals if that makes sense. I also don't have rewards, which I totally need to get on!

Goal #1 - lose 25 pounds (hit this on Saturday)
    Goal #2 - get under 200 (6 pounds away now)
    Goal #3 - get to a weight that you feel comfortable with

I know that's odd, but my frame doesn't lend itself to thinness - when I was around 130 people thought I was anorexic (though to be fair, I had dramatic family/friends). I have a very traditional hourglass and am large busted - and I feel good about myself with curves. I was last really happy with myself at 180, but I think I'd like to give 160 a try this time.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I play the Dietbet game on-line and they set the goals. I've won every game so far. Sometimes it's 10% of my weight, sometimes it's 4% but this keeps me moving in the right direction. My personal goal is 150#s and that could change once I reach it.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SW: 295.5 - CW: 194.8

08/15/13 - Goal 1: 275 - Confidence!!!
    11/03/13 - Goal 2: 250 - Money for My Truck!
    01/20/14 - Goal 3: 225 - 5 lbs from passing aunt!
    05/04/14 - Goal 4: 200 - Horseback Riding?
    Current 06/14/14 - 194.8
    Goal 5: 175 - On par with my uncle!
    * Lost what gram weighs, too!
    Goal 6: 150 - Tattoo!
    Final Goal: 140 lbs
    Special Goal: 120-125lbs

Still haven't gone horseback riding because I'm kinda broke. P:
  • SIMAKRA
    SIMAKRA Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    under 100 kg, a new pair of trousers reached

under 95 kg, a new top working on it

under 90 kg, don't know yet
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much aiming to go down in stones, and at each stone I'll probably get myself something, but my main reward if when I reach my goal weight, I can get new clothes ^.^

My short term goal is my lowest weight I've been at 154 lbs, then 130 and see how I feel with my body then and reassess
  • sabinekiwi
    sabinekiwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goals are not really small ... but I am hapopy that I reached one today: I've come under the 110 kg mark!!!! That's a milestone for me :happy:

A small milestone will be the 105 mark.

My next big one is the 2 digit world 99.99 kg ... I know this will take a while, but "keep on keeping on" - it's an epic journey :tongue:
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have many mini goals, every 10lbs, every stone lost and every half stone lost (I'm English so we work in stones usually, I'm only using lbs on here as everyone else does! But it means I get extra celebrations! :p)

I don't reward myself though, the thrill of having reached a mini goal is enough for me! I got under 150 today so that was one mini-goal broken! Next mini-goal is to reach 10 and a half stone (147lbs), and the previous one was reaching 11stone (154lbs) so as you can see I have regular mini goals!

My main goals are exercise related though, I know I am eating at a deficit and exercising well so I expect to lose weight steadily. Pushing myself in exercise until I accomplish weights/times/distances that were completely unachievable for me before I started training and losing weight surprises me even more than weight loss so that's where my main goals are :)

Oh, and I'll also celebrate getting under each 10kg increment! The last one was getting under 70kgs which was at the same point as getting under 11 stone, so that was 2 achievements in one!
  • youdontknowme9
    youdontknowme9 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    well, I'm starting at around 348 lbs,

Currently I'm down at 28.5.

30#'s Haircut
    48#s Makeup pallet
    75# Makeup brushes ( a nice set)
    98# Trip to Hogwarts in Florida

Then after that, not sure.......probably hikes or more makeup essentials. LOL
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Haircut. I'm determined not to cut it until I hit 115. It's definite motivation, since a few more weeks will put me solidly into woman mullet territory.

I'm a dork, so I have this thought of trying to pull off the Avengers Black Widow costume for Halloween, but who am I kidding? I'm an antisocial dork, so I won't be going anywhere.

A real, steel boned corset. But not until I hit goal weight. Those things are too expensive to shrink out of.
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hubby bought me a gift card to a spa for my birthday back in November that I have yet to use. At first I wanted to use it for my first 20 pounds. Then I upped it to my first 25...which I've just hit. Now I'm looking at waiting for 30. I may end up waiting until 50 at this rate. To me, getting to the next 5 pounds or breaking through a major number for me is a reward...though I do get to pick up some clothes along the way as well! I have sizes in my closet from size 12 to 18W. I just got rid of all my 18Ws so there's no going back now. I could wear my 16s if it weren't for my waist. It's the last thing to go on me...always!
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My first major goal is to get below 300 lbs again for the 7th time! And make it the last
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    GW1 == 154 lbs == Go to the movies
    GW2 == 150 lbs == French press (if bf doesn't by one first)
    GW3 == 145 lbs == Pandora charm
    GW4 == 140 lbs == Statement necklace
    GW5 == 135 lbs == Gym membership

*Must be under GW for 14 days before shelling out the $$.

I might also come up with maintenance goals relating to running, weights, and/or maintaining for a certain period of time.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Mine are not set, but I do little things periodically. Like yesterday I colored my hair, and put dark green highlights through it, as a reward for getting below 145lbs
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My CW is 76 kg. My first goal is 69kg. i have not left the 70s for last 6 or so years. Will buy some new shirts and tops. I have always stay away ftom sleeveless tops coz of my fats arms.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I used to use food as a reward so now that I see food in a different light I will have to rethink my rewards.
    Onderland is my short term goal and its on the horrizon. I think hitting 199 will be a reward in itself. No material reward will beat the happiness I get from getting there.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I never thought to use the goal reward system...I'm gonna set one up!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oh this is fun!

S.W. 180+

1st Goal 170 I went on a major shopping spree, I was a little over eager and now most of the things I bought don't fit me.

2nd Goal 160 I just ordered a new bathing suit this morning still a one piece but it is super cute.

C.W. 158

3rd Goal 150 I am going to finally buy another bicycle after mine was crushed by a car a few years ago.

4th Goal 140 A real leather jacket always wanted one but thought they were unflattering on my body.

5th Goal anything under 140 I have no idea what my ultimate goal is but I want to get a few personal training sessions and figure it out.
  • hockeychick8766
    hockeychick8766 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SW: 225
    CW:220
    GW:155

Goal 1: 205 (no reward just yet)

Goal 2: 195.. new haircut

Goal 3 175: consultation for a breast reduction

Goal 4: 169 (lowest i'd be since middle school) shopping spree

Goal 5: 155...pigging out on Haagen-dazs, lol
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Setting mini goals is a great idea. I have a long term goal with a built in reward - I admit I started losing due to a trip in September! I started while wearing a very tight 16 with a goal of a size 12 before the trip, I am at a perfect 14 now, and I accidentally put on a size 12 pants while getting ready for work today, and while they were too snug to wear, I could get them buttoned and zipped!
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Having little goals and achieving them is what keeps me going and not get depressed or give up when I think of how much weight there's still to go!
    SW- 97kg
    Cw- 79kg
    75kg- by July 20th new dress for a wedding
    70kg- join a bootcamp + I would like a vintage.poster I've had forever framed!
    65- get some personal training+ get my nails done

Gw- 62kg- new hair+ clothes+ gym membership so I don't get overweight again..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!