Favorite Greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• JassiBear
    JassiBear Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I like the Dannon Oikos but I also like Yoplait Greek. The 140 calorie Yoplait Greek.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im a fan of the liberte greek style yummmmmm!!!!
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Fage 2%

The Target brand: Simply Balanced is alright. I'll eat Chobani if that's all that is in the fridge. I got one at BJs...it think it was Liberte (sp?); best EVER...but I haven't seen it again.
  • splashtree2
    splashtree2 Posts: 277
    Options
    Atlanta Fresh Greek Yogurt's Vanilla & Caramel..Amazing! I also like their French Roast Coffee flavor. All of their flavors are good, but I'm too scared to try their maple bacon flavor!

Peach or plain.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I usually buy whatever is on sale, but if money were no object my favorite would me Nostimo, which is actually the cheapest, next would be Fage, Chobani and lastly Oikos, which sometimes can taste like sour milk. I eat plain non-fat. I've tried full-fat yogurt and it was just too rich for me.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Voskos Real Fruit Coconut - tastes like coconut cream pie filling! Sooo yummy. :)
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Liberte and Danio

I'm from the UK, not quite sure of some of the brands mentioned but them 2 are my personal favourites! :flowerforyou:
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The Kirkland Signature flavors are really good, but I think I liked Oikos the best. Their key lime is amazing.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I prefer Fage, but recently tried the store brand from Aldi and was pleased with it.

I can not eat any of that yogurt from Aldi's.............ugh!

My favorite is Fage, but I also like Greek God's full fat plain yogurt.

And outside of Greek yogurt, I like Mountain High Yoghurt and Noosa.
  • vango79
    vango79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% or Chobani, both plain.
  • skylarsmom99
    Options
    I love Cabot plain yogurt, but my grocery market stopped selling the original plain so I bought the 2% lowfat. Still tastes great! I also like eating the Muller greek corner ones with the caramelized almonds... yum.

I agree Muller greek corner is amazing...love the honey and apricot, tried the caramelized almonds and was sooo happy i chose that for my b'fast!! soooooo good!
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I prefer Fage, but recently tried the store brand from Aldi and was pleased with it.

me too. The aldi brand is a couple dollars cheaper and has the same protein. Since i am using it in my morning kefer shake and it has berries it taste good.
  • thesweetpea59
    thesweetpea59 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    For full fat plain I always go with Zoi from Winco or Mtn High. Lately I'm making my own 2% plain and I will use either Nancy's or Mtn High as a starter because I really like the way they taste.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I Iike the fake surgary stuff with amazing flavors from either Oikos or Yoplait...whichever is on sale.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dannon Lite & Fit Greek Yougurt because I can buy it pretty cheaply by the case at BJ's Wholesale and it has lower sugar than some of the other ones.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    In canada we dont get the selections the US gets. We get oikos which is pretty good. Not a lot of choice tho...
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I make my own!!!!!!!!!!! yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • bcanderson123456
    bcanderson123456 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Homemade, why pay so much for a name brand? Buy plain fat free yogurt, drain it yourself and you have your own homemade greek yogurt.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Fage 2%!! Yumm yummm.

I can't do the 0%, it just taste bad to me.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I make my own!!!!!!!!!!! yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

16itwu8.gif

I like this
    2820qox.jpg