Popular Foods That You Can Take or Leave...

Options

Replies

• bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    Sushi
    Ketchup
    Any kind of ribs....eck.

The worst one.....seafood and any fish. If it swims or crawls on the ocean floor...yuck. Wish I liked it! Seems I'm the only one who doesn't!!!
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    All the sushi naysayers make me sad.
    But, I also don't like root beer or Cheetos. Or Fritos. I'll eat them, but... don't like 'em.
    Licorice is also vile. If I had nothing edible around me except for licorice, I would let myself starve to death. Or I might die from lack of oxygen first, because I would be constantly holding my breath so as not to smell the putrid substance.
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Sushi - my wife makes me eat it from time to time, I'd rather skip the meal.
    Chocolate - Disgusting. Can't stand the stuff.
    Ice cream - Don't care even slightly for it...any of it.
    Vegetables - They're ok, but if I didn't need to eat them ever again, I'd be ok with that. Except Broccoli and Asparagus, that stuff is awesome
    Watermelon - My wife and baby love it, and I just watch and wonder why.
    Pasta - I have never liked it. I probably never will. Daughter and wife love it though.
    Peanut Butter - It tastes good, but I don't need to eat it, and wouldn't miss it if I didn't have access to it. I have it maybe once a month.
    Ketchup - I have it in extremely small doses every once in a while, and it does nothing for me.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    corn on the cob. (I like it, but sometimes it sits in my freezer for a looooonnng time...)
  • happysquidmuffin
    Options
    Vegetables - They're ok, but if I didn't need to eat them ever again, I'd be ok with that. Except Broccoli and Asparagus, that stuff is awesome
    Pasta - I have never liked it. I probably never will. Daughter and wife love it though.
    Peanut Butter - It tastes good, but I don't need to eat it, and wouldn't miss it if I didn't have access to it. I have it maybe once a month.
    Ketchup - I have it in extremely small doses every once in a while, and it does nothing for me.

Then what do you actually eat??? :indifferent:
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options

Then what do you actually eat??? :indifferent:

Fish, Eggs, Meat, Fruit, Water, Dairy...

Lots of stuff. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips........... meh
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Popular foods I enjoy but almost never crave and can easily do without if they disappeared off the face of the planet:

Bread
    Pizza
    Potato Chips
    Pork Chops
    Ribs
    Soda
    Juice
    Watermelon
    Nutella
    Alcohol
    Bacon

Popular food I don't like:

Chocolate Ice Cream

Ice cream is possibly my favorite food, but chocolate ice cream just is not good to me. Strangely enough I do enjoy Wendy's chocolate frosties and chocolate milkshakes.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot about sweet potatoes, sushi, Chipotle and beans. Beans are supposed to be so good for you. Can barely look at them.
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Options

So what the heck DO you eat?!?!

ETA: Nevermindddddd....I just continued reading and realized someone else already asked that LOL
  • Beautiful_disaster40
    Options
    Bacon~yep I said it
    Ice cream
    Guacamole
    Wings
    Peanut butter
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of absurdity in this thread. I almost feel borderline angry reading some of these posts. What?! How.......

WHAT? :angry:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of absurdity in this thread. I almost feel borderline angry reading some of these posts. What?! How.......

Serious. Who could live without sushi!?:noway:
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    Bacon: yes
    Bread: meh
    Steak: Yum
    Rice: screw it
    Spinach: awesome
    Guacomole: love it
    Milk and yogurt: blah
    Heavy cream: can drink all day.
    Salmon: bring it.
    Ribs: whole rack please.
    Snakes: can't get enough.
    Corn and potatoes: no thanks.

Berries: bring it
    Banana: nope
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Candy any kind can live without. Now bread or pizza another story.
  • happysquidmuffin
    Options

Snakes? Wait... what? Shakes? I like snakes, but for holding and scaring other people with them, not for eating.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options

Snakes? Wait... what? Shakes? I like snakes, but for holding and scaring other people with them, not for eating.

I like shakes but I like snakes better.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Serious. Who could live without sushi!?:noway:

YES!! And %^#@ing ice cream?? Are you kidding me right now ..?! :devil: :devil:
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hot dogs. Bleah. Unless it's a genuine, freshly-dipped Pronto Pup. I'll have two, please, with spicy brown mustard.

Taco pizza is sacrilege.
  • Ginerrva
    Ginerrva Posts: 226
    Options
    i never have bacon. like, idk, i almost always make my own meals, and bacon is never part of them. i just never rlly want it.
    i havent had icecream in over a year. not once have i missed it.
    i used to think pasta was this holy creation, but after i started having it more often i quickly realized it's nothing special.
    potato chips kinda suck. like, i'd much rather have corn or tortilla chips, ya feel?