A Different Kind of Transformation

Replies

• awsome
    Thanks for sharing info
  • TLContheGulfCoast
    TLContheGulfCoast Posts: 36 Member
    thanks for this
    working on this too, exactly where I am at - in between miserable dr.s visit yesterday and therapist tomorrow - it's a damn struggle and still trying to find my way out of that tunnel.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    I loved reading your story, thank you so much for sharing it. You look beautiful, keep up the great work!
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Your arms are amazing. This is a great success story!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    youre_awesome_jensen_ackles.gif
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    There is so much awesome in here. It's almost unbearable. :heart:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    I definitely see a transformation - muscle. You had little muscle in the first pic, and now you have sexy muscle! Plus you can eat much more now, isn't that great? You should be VERY proud of yourself, this is the transformation I hope to have all of my clients achieve!! You're awesome!!!
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    A terrific success story, and a long way you have come! Thanks for sharing.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    you look so great! love your hair in the first photo! you look great in both!
  • jennlynlyn
    jennlynlyn Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing. This is just as much, if not more, part of the process and I think it gets overlooked sometimes. While it is very inspirational to see dramatic weight loss photos, that's only half of the story. It's really helpful to see someone sharing this personal side of the process since I'm dealing with the same issues. It sounds like you're in a great place now health and relationship-wise! And you look great, too!
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    You are and have been an amazingly supportive friend on here to me and I am so proud of you for overcoming your struggles and staying strong and becoming confident. You're beautiful inside and out! I am proud to call you a friend. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Awesome story! :flowerforyou:
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    It's really quite beautiful to see your growth and strength. :cry: :flowerforyou:
  • SilentDrapeRunners
    SilentDrapeRunners Posts: 199 Member
    Very inspirational and true! I can definitely relate
  • LeaveMeAtPeace
    LeaveMeAtPeace Posts: 15 Member
    This thread simply rocks; I really love reading this.:flowerforyou: I might have to read it twice. I have to remind myself constantly that I need to love myself. I've gotten so much closer. :) And this just brought my mood up 100%, because I know that exact depression (on the opposite end, rather overweight and sank into food). That feeling of not being good enough, not up to standards of others and even though I KNEW how stupid it really all was, that just made me even more sad, because I was the maniac that hated herself and hated going in public and hated sitting in a room full of people because of how I looked.
    My mentality has taken a complete turn, I'm with you sister, this feels SO much better. I have my bad days still where I feel like I hate myself. I'm so so close to erasing that. I'm working on it. :drinker: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • Wow! Great great great post! I can relate but in a backwards type of way. I need to figure out how you came to the conclusion to stop thinking the way you did. That is my issue... Thanks for sharing your story!
    -Robin
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Great inspirational story, thanks!
    Stef.
  • golf4g
    golf4g Posts: 58
    All you need is love!!!! Thanks for sharing………..you go girl!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Absolutely wonderful story! Love where your head is at! Your statement on "if you aren't happy, you aren't healthy", is so wise. Good for you for getting past your fear of food. You look WONDERFUL and to know you feel great is even better!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    I am all about the mental transformation.. In releasing my mental demons I lost 50 pounds.. People ask how I feel.. I say despite feeling better physically the internal changes feel the best! It's true. Keep up the great work you're a positive role model and great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!