is it possible to get a girl friend even tho im fat ?

Options

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    With enough money, anything is possible :)

good answer!
    :laugh:
    This is what I was thinking about people that mentioned admiring celebs.

Yeah, no. Not for me. :laugh: :indifferent:
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    I think you can have a girlfriend if your heavy but I think its important that you take really good care of yourself. I mean get your hair cut the correct way. Have clear skin and wash your face and brush your teeth as much as possible. Dress the correct way. Learn how to dance like a pro. Learn how to eat with manners. I find all different sizes of women who are extremely attractive because they take care of themselves, are intelligent and well spoken. Your size won't matter if you work on yourself as a person. Even a lump of coal turns into a beautiful diamond if its squeezed hard enough to make the transformation.

While hygiene is important and dancing classes would be cool, I think the "dress the correct way" is a bit much. He should be comfortable in what he is wearing and not try to present an image of himself that doesnt represent who he truly is.

Dressing the proper way could mean anything. It depends on what your looking for and where. That also brings me to another point. You don't wear a suit at a gun show and you don't wear work clothes to church. It just depends on the situation.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    What has fat got to do with it?

My partner is a bit on the chubby side (but he's tall too), he could certainly do with some vegetables in his diet and a good smashing in the weights room 3 times a week, but you know what, he's not into it. However, he is the most wonderful man I've ever met - so *shrugs* I just love him anyway...
  • Sarah_SweetPea
    Options
    all im looking for in a girl is that she is happy and fun to be around ( this is a legit post please no hate )

Yes, yes, YES!!! I've had a crush on a big guy for years. Also, my last boyfriend is overweight and I think he's really good looking. As someone mentioned before, the girl doesn't want to hear you complain about your weight. Just keep that in mind. If they like you, they like you for who you are. If you're losing weight, that's just extra. Just be confident. Confidence is all you need. Good luck!! I know you'll get a girlfriend in no time. :)
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Yes.

But don't be like Herkmeoff and ignore a girls text messages because it usually pisses them off. :wink:

• KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Here's the deal...It don't matter if your large or thin. If your a good person, respectful, act like a gentleman, honest, and be yourself - than you will find a girlfriend and keep her. You are young, make your life what you want of it because you get one chance and the rest will fall into place. Be patient, she will come. Good luck! =)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm 265 in my profile pic and that is my gf with me.

Teach me.
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Teach me.
    Be yourself is all you need to know. Soon as you start being someone you're not, it all goes downhill.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Pretty much had girlfriends from 224 all the way up to 284 (well one was a wife at that point), so yeah.
  • joy_mcdougal
    Options
    When I was bigger, I didn't have a boyfriend. ...
    Lost about 20lbs and still no bf! So its not about weight, for me its an awesome sense of humor and height..:love:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    5c6.png

• xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    my opinion:
    if you brush your teeth, shower, aren't an *kitten*, have manners, and be yourself(as long as "yourself" isn't a complete d-bag), then i think you're set. You'll find someone.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

Teach me.

this^
  • alliathurman
    Options
    umm.. well depends!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Of course! It makes me sad you even felt you had to ask this. Be nice, never feel entitled to anything of hers, and shine your personality through (well, unfortunately some people's personalities are rude and jerkish, so don't be that). The right one won't care about fat or anything else, really.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    all im looking for in a girl is that she is happy and fun to be around ( this is a legit post please no hate )

NOT hating but your page says you are 18 and want to lose 14 lbs in 30 days.... that's a little crazy

but to answer your question, yes, it has nothing to do with that.

i agree with this ---

" myopinion:
    if you brush your teeth, shower, aren't an *kitten*, have manners, and be yourself(as long as "yourself" isn't a complete d-bag), then i think you're set. You'll find someone. "
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Of course it is possible. Even while I was thinner, I was still always attracted to bigger guys. LOVE Big Hairy Bellies!! haha
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Teddy Bears, yes
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    My husband was obese when we started dating, and I was a healthy weight. Just don't pull her in to your bad habits! (Now I'm struggling to get back to that healthy weight....)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Just wasn't sure..

Not real sure what a 320lb male's face is supposed to look like.

Not his from my perspective. He doesn't even look overweight and unless he's 10'4" he holds it really well so I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

Wow really, like who are you to judge that his face doesn't look like he weighs 320 pounds? Like why does it matter? My face deff doesn't look like the weight that I weigh either... Like we don't have anything better to do with our time than judge people by what they post?

Wtf? Haha .. wow.. what?!

Oooooh no...I think its that time of the month where there will be a ton of "TOM" Threads pop up on an hourly basis.