How do you carry your iPod/keys while running?

Options
124»

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    bootywrap.com

It's a bit pricey but I love it!

What a rip off! I can make that with a sweater I bought on clearance at Gap Body!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I use a waist bag with zip pockets,with earphones hole and a water bottle holder on it...
  • IWantToNotSuck
    Options
    <3 my spi belt..... its small but really stretchy!
  • zachhalleck07
    Options
    Here's a product that has put a lot of emphasis on designing an armband the right way. It seems to solve some issues that normal armbands have. Check it out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/getcomfe/elevate-armsleeve-raising-performance-and-expectat
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have an armband for my iphone. I usually just take the clicker for my car off my key ring and stick it in my sports bra lol. BUT I am pretty sure they make wrist band type deals that you can put your keys or phone in..plus you could always go back to the good ol fashioned fanny pack =)
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i use a SpiBelt -- carries my iphone + keys and can also fit money, inhaler, chapstick, tissues, gu, etc when i need. they've got a whole line of different products. http://www.spibelt.com/
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My ipod has a little clippy case cover that I can clip to my clothing. In terms of my keys, I've been buying running bottoms/tops that have spots for keys/cards etc. I love Lululemon's speed short. Their stuff my bra bra might also be an option.
  • pouchkey123
    Options
    in a pouchkey,

check it out at: pouchkey.etsy.com

its a great place to put your phone/keys/ID

great perfect fit functional pocket accessory
  • donnab5859
    donnab5859 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I put my tiny ipod under my brad strap. I put my house key on a SAFETY PIN and pin it to the inside of my shirt of waistband.

Safety pins are wonderful things.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I have an armband\case for my iPod nano. My key goes in the (very tiny) key pocket of the running tights I wear. I do have a running belt for carrying more items (long runs where I need food\water), but most runs I carry as little as possible.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I have an iPod nano that clips onto my bra, and depending where I am I will tie one key onto my shoelace for the car or front door. That means I don't have to carry anything.

I also have a waistband capsule that has a pocket for iPhone and zip compartment for keys. I use this if I'm just walking or want to take money or my phone with me.

I've had the ones that go around my arm but I don't like them, they annoy me.
  • emmaxbon
    emmaxbon Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a Karimor waist belt from Sports Direct. I'm in the UK so don't know if you have that brand / shop where you are?
  • Rattym123
    Rattym123 Posts: 7
    Options
    Is it bad that I just tuck my keys in my bra and use the waist band on my shorts to hold my phone? :-s x
  • powerpigeon
    Options
    Lots of clothing designed for running has little pockets in for keys and your phone. I have capris with a little flat zip pocket on the back of the waistband for tucking my door key in.
    My phone is an awkward size for the armbands, so I either just hold it, or I have a little running pouch that clips around my waist to put it in, along with my keys if I'm carrying more than just the door key.
  • apple_22over7
    Options
    All my running pants have a little zip pocket at the back which I use to carry stuff - it just about squeezes my house key & ICE keyring, phone, and sometimes a small amount of loose change or my debit card if I need to nip to the shop after a run.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I carry my I-phone in my little hand and tie key to my draw string and go!