What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have never owned a "slinky" black dress ever in my life. I just hated how they're so unforgiving towards every curve on my body..
    I'm so very happy to say that I bought my first one last week and here's how it looks:

Bonus NSV: I'm still getting used to buying a smaller wardrobe so I instinctively reached out for a Large in H&M and found it way too big! This is me in a Medium :)) :drinker:

242wino.jpg
    Nice Dudette!
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I bought a maxi dress that is just plain jersey material! In the past, I found that the material is too clingy and unflattering. I felt as though I looked lumpy and gross. I am nearing the end of the 30 Day Shred, so on Monday I figured I'd try one on to see how it looked on my body now that I've become more toned. It looks super cute! And it was on sale, too (:
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite pair of shoes, sling backs, would not stay on because they're so loose. Debating whether to see if the shoe repair place can punch another hole for the buckle or if I should say goodbye.

They are pretty unique, so I'm not ready to let them go. But it's a sign I've lost weight in my feet.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Walked up 6 flights of stairs to attend a meeting without my legs killing me. Been focusing on leg strength so that gave me some happiness.

Also my pants are starting to look riduculous because they are so loose (yay!).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!