Sweets under 100 calories?

Options

Replies

• misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    the fiber one brownies are delicious!! they're only 90 cals.
  • TheHaunt
    Options
    I personally don't care for the Skinny Cow products... they leave a "fake sweetener" aftertaste in my mouth...

I agree about the Smuckers Sugar Free jams... I use them often to sweeten up main dishes, as well as making a little sandwich with Sara Lee Delightful Multigrain bread... Those jams are wonderful.

I stay away from the actual candies, myself. Although they are low calorie, I find it difficult to stop at one piece ... or 7 pieces of gummies or whatever... I do better with frozen fruit bars and jam, myself.

:)
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/strawberry-cheesecake-bites/
    Just don't put the chocolate and they are only 64cals each, says so on the recipe calculator on here :)
  • MarthaLoraine
    MarthaLoraine Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com

A whole pint of ice cream for 150 calories. So if you wanted 100 cal or less, just eat 2/3 the pint or less.

I wish they sold it locally! but Maine is sooo far away.
  • MamaKay3
    MamaKay3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good question, I was wondering the same thing!
  • TheHaunt
    Options
    OH OH... another thing I just love is the (New?) Quaker crunchy cookies! They come 4 to a pkg and one pkg is 170 calories, so you can have 2 cookies for 85 calories and they are good! I like the mixed berry and the nut ones. They taste as good or better than regular packaged cookies, and they are as big or a little bigger than something like a pecan sandy or other Keebler cookies... I find them very satisfying with a nice cup of coffee!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Everyone's childhood favorite - Flavor Ice Freeze Pops!!! Only 25 cal each. And cold and frozen goodness. Also incredibly cheap!

Yes Otter Pops! I keep those in my freezer year around.
  • fwalz3
    fwalz3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Willy Wonka Runts - my favorite! 15 peices for 60 calories!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    mix a teaspoon of baking cocoa into a vanilla yogurt cup.
  • jenjones28
    jenjones28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Orville Redenbacher (slaughtered that) has a "natural" microwave popcorn for 30 calories a cup. So yummy and actually tastes buttery and salty.

For watching movies, my daughter and I mix a baggie for each of us with pretzels, PB captain crunch, and mini marshmallows portioned out.

Love the skinny cow and blue bunny low cal ice cream and fudgcicles (about 75-100 calories each). Oh, and Yoplait makes a smoothie that is chocolate and banana that if you mix with almond milk it is about 120 calories a serving, has quite a bit of protein, and is so filling and satisfying!! You can find it in the freezer section by the frozen fruits and cool whip.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I take 2 tbsp brownie mix, 1 tbsp no sugar added apple sauce, and 1 tbsp PB2. Microwave for 20-30 seconds and you've got a peanut butter brownie that is about 115 calories.

Dove Dark Chocolate
    Skinny Cow Chocolates
    Krave Cereal
    Special K Pastry Crisps
    Mini Luna Bars
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Jello is only 80 calories. Banana creme pudding made with 2% milk is 140 calories. Top it with a little whipped creme, yum. Scrap the graham cracker crust, but add some banana to the mix. It's probably 150 calories, but worth the extra calories.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello. Massive bowl (whole box) for 40 calories.
  • owndbycatz
    owndbycatz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If you like a bit of spice with your chocolate, I highly recommend the theo's brand Spicy Chile Dark Chocolate bar
    http://www.paleolithe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/CLASSIC_chile_lrg_0.jpg

Each bar is designed to be broken into 6 pieces; 1 piece = 70 calories. (nutrition label says 1 serving = 210, but serving size is 1/2 bar).

I love to eat this slowly and savor the taste. There's something about the chile that makes it more satisfying and dampens the "must have more chocolate" message I often get when indulging in my fave sweet.
  • najo24
    najo24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Since you love chocolate you should try Edy's half the fat ice cream. It is only 100 calories for half a cup and it is so delicious. Also Special K makes 100 calorie packs of the blondie brownies and they taste just like raw cookie dough (yummy). I know that a while back Hershey's, I think maked a 100 calorie pack of candy. It had the dark chocolate morsels, the peanut butter morsels, little bits of Reese's as well as M&M candy pieces in some of them. If you are you a fan of the sweet and salty snack try dipping some healthy pretzels in some dark chocolate or you can even use fruit.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mini cupcakes with buttercreme frosting are 93 calories each and sooooooooooo gooooooood
  • bv109
    bv109 Posts: 83
    Options
    fruits
  • ge105
    ge105 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Everyone recommends a frozen banana for a nice sweet low calorie treat (almost ice cream like) but have you ever tried frozen cherries? Its the best thing ever. Like the best sorbet you've ever had. I buy earthbound organic cherries, its like $5 for a whole bag. Cheaper than fresh most the year. 90cals = 1 cup
  • patrickfish7
    patrickfish7 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Any sweet really. Just less...
  • anask4
    anask4 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tagging