Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• cecebon
    Options
    I want to be in... :)
  • powerpak
    Options
    I'm new and I'm in. I've been very poorly and put on weight. I need to lose 10lbs
  • mclahey
    mclahey Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Geesh, That sounds like me!
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Oh, me too - I am in! Another newbie and still finding my way round the site but finding it fab. Looking forward to a first weigh in on Friday! I have April as a deadline for a family wedding and need to have this babyweight gone! I would ideally like to lose 21 lbs so PMA PMA PMA! Good luck everyone.
  • happynewme
    Options
    First weigh in this morning and I have lost 5lbs!!!! Woohoo!! Never thought that it would be possible to actually enjoy doing exercise but I am. Have discovered the absolute joy of Just Dance 2! alongside my workout DVD it is soooooo much fun! Fingers crossed for next week. Have 30lbs to lose in total so have lost a1/6th already!! Yeah!!
  • vero_1
    vero_1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just joined and would really appreicate the support (need to be acountable to someone other than my self right now). Will be turning 42 on April 19 and it would definitely be nice to have lost 14 lbs by then.
  • sacfrazier
    Options
    I would like to join in! I started this program 4 days ago and my first weight loss goal is 35 lbs. Once I reach that weight, I think that I would be happy, but if I could continue to lose another 15 or so I would be thrilled.
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    On my way....April here I come!
  • yentess
    yentess Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I need something to keep me motivated and accountable. I would like to lose 25-30lbs by April. Good luck everyone :)
  • kristyle86
    Options
    sounds like a great idea! i'm also starting today..goal is to drop 15lbs by my 25th birthday (april 2nd)
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good morning to everyone.

Wishing each and everyone of you a great day full of successes and positive events! :heart:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Im in. My birthday is in April and I would love to lose 14lbs.
  • krb22
    krb22 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started today! I'm in!!
  • Kazzieandrak
    Options
    Call me crazy but I want to lose 40 lbs by april so I'm in!!
  • PlantSNStarch_Dianne
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. I had to decide what works best for me ,and best right now is a 1 week cleanse with using the " Master Cleanse". I told myself don't do it again , but 2 times a year per 10 days each just gives my body a great cleanse of toxins, and your body will love you for it.The first 3 days are the hardest.
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I started this journey on Friday, on Monday I was curious and wondering if I had dropped at least a pound. I got on the scale and found that I'd lost 6lbs!! Seeing that has made me even more motivated :smile:
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to be at least 25 lbs thinner on my birthday which is near the end of April.
  • Sunny_Skies
    Options
    Had my first weigh in yesterday, I lost 2 pounds!
  • shannonmh1981
    Options
    I would love to! I just started this and it would help to have extra support!:smile:
  • clementine66
    clementine66 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and have never stuck to a diet in my life! So I am in and need lots of help!!