7lbs already

Options
Wow this is my 6 day on my diet and I am down 7 pounds already I am eating properly and also went from almost 4000 calories a day to 1200 in a day from 4oz of water a day to 72 oz of water a day and I am working out like almost everyday even though I forgot to log it in dairy but I will today I am really excited about my journey. I have never been so dedicated to a diet before and I am excited that I have because I am getting results.

Replies

• pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good job! Don't expect to drop that much every week. You'll start building muscle so the weight might stay the same, but dont get discouraged. :)
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    Good job! Don't expect to drop that much every week. You'll start building muscle so the weight might stay the same, but dont get discouraged. :)

Thanks but should I drop the weight then work out so I wont be like a bodybuilder?
  • Dumping70
    Dumping70 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job, congratulations!
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    thanks
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Thanks but should I drop the weight then work out so I wont be like a bodybuilder?

nope keep using the weights youll lose inches along with weight and your body will look different
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

nope keep using the weights youll lose inches along with weight and your body will look different

X2 do both. You get more defined and still lose "mass", weight is just a number
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    [/quote]

ok I will try in the morning when I work out
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    X2 do both. You get more defined and still lose "mass", weight is just a number
    [/quote]

what is x2