Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 5

Options
13»

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I don't usually highlight anyone other than the highest loser but I HAD to highlight in pink the 6 AMAZING ladies who lost 3+ pounds this week!!!

Kaltgelt - Amazing is too small of a word for your 8lb loss!!!! :noway: WTG!:flowerforyou:

And Mandie - way to go on your breaking the 160's! What a great feeling! (to be fair I kept your weight as it was on Monday - gives ya better chance of getting Cupid next week tho lol)

Again sorry I'm late getting it out, this is not a good week. If I don't show a loss next week I'll kill someone. :indifferent:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Its a great day for lots of us today! I also have a MAJOR milestone today! I finally am in ONEDERLAND AND I hit the big 50 pounds lost!:bigsmile:

Kudos to everyone! Valentines will be sexier for us all! :flowerforyou:
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Its a great day for lots of us today! I also have a MAJOR milestone today! I finally am in ONEDERLAND AND I hit the big 50 pounds lost!:bigsmile:

Kudos to everyone! Valentines will be sexier for us all! :flowerforyou:

Congrats! That is so exciting!
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow great job ladies!! Im glad to see that after the holidays we can pick up where we left off!!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am debating about adjusting my goal for valentines day, I wish I could lose that much in 4 weeks but it just does not seem possible. Can I change it to 167?? I was shooting high but I just don't think I can make it.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Wow well done everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    And Mandie - way to go on your breaking the 160's! What a great feeling! (to be fair I kept your weight as it was on Monday - gives ya better chance of getting Cupid next week tho lol)

Again sorry I'm late getting it out, this is not a good week. If I don't show a loss next week I'll kill someone. :indifferent:

Thanks Jesse! I doubt that I'll win the cupid cause everyone here is so stinkin' awesome & I can't beat em'...

And as for YOU, I really hope that you lose this week! I'm [we're] rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Yay!!! So happy for everyone!!! :o) Congrats!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE I'm so happy we are still around the list seem to be getting smaller and smaller each week!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I am debating about adjusting my goal for valentines day, I wish I could lose that much in 4 weeks but it just does not seem possible. Can I change it to 167?? I was shooting high but I just don't think I can make it.

Yep! Remind me when you post your weigh-in on Monday & i'll change it! :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I'm thinking I may change my goal too.....seems impossible short of eating nothing but laxatives between now & then :sick:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I may change my goal too.....seems impossible short of eating nothing but laxatives between now & then :sick:

I am thinking of changing mine too. Damn holidays! I think I am going to aim for 155 instead of 150.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It seems like I'm not the only one thinking about changing my goal! With struggling to lose a pound a week, I don't see 7 lbs in less than 5 weeks happening. However, I'd love to change my goal to 145. That's more realistic and I think I have a shot at getting there if I don't go too overboard on food and keep up with workouts. I'm thinking of going to the gym more often, I get such awesome calorie burns when I go compare to 300-450 doing a Turbo Fire DVD.
  • Ding724
    Options
    I have been working extra hard this week...I WANT THE CUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Anyways, I hope everyone has a delightful weekend!!! I'm gonna do my best to keep on track so I can post a kick-*kitten* weigh in!!!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :sick: All three kids have liquified insides. OMG I hope I don't get it again....tho maybe it'd help me lose some weight. :laugh: :laugh: :sick:

Mandie - Hope Cupid's arrow hits you this week! :flowerforyou:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    No change in my weight this week, maybe I will see what the scale says on monday just for a kick. But for now 173.5 and changing my Goal to 168.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh my Goodness I think I fell off the face of the earth! I have not been posting my weigh-ins! I'm sorry to have missed so much!
    My starting weight was 188 and I weighed in this morning at 185! I have changed my Valentine's Goal to 175. I hope you will still count me in!:flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/154761-sexy-valentines-day-ladies-2011-week-6

I POSTED WEEK 6 SO PLEASE POST YOUR CURRENT WEIGH-INS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: