Water? I call BS

Options
13»

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm with you! However, if that water is hot and filtered over ground coffee beans with some cream....it does do the job :drinker:

Yes very true!! If I have a cup off coffee when I feel/think I'm hungry, it helps!! Other than that, I most likely just need to eat. Water never does it for me. It does help drinking a cup or 2 in between meals though.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Don't you boil pasta, spaghetti, and macaroni in water?
    Isn't there water in pancake batter, cake mixes, and slurpees?
    What's the problem???

41581-YEAH-SCIENCE--Breaking-Bad-gif-DMmx.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Great another looney who thinks that his experience covers the entirety of the human race.
    escalated.jpg
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I stay hydrated all day now. So if I'm hungry after lunch. I'll eat some greek yogurt and I'll be good til Dinner. So i know mine is hunger and not dehyrdration. Pretty sure 80oz a day is hydrated. Atleast according to my urine color...
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    It's certainly never worked for me.

All drinking more water does is make me have to pee. So then I'm hungry and I have to pee.

QFT.

Being hungry and having to pee puts me in a grumpy mood.
    Same here! I can definitely tell if I'm hungry or thirsty, maybe because I'm already drinking frequently through out the day.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure OP is joking and understands the whole dehydration mistaken for hunger stuff.

I think some people lose their sense of humor along with the weight! :wink:

Yes, and some people seem to enjoy acting like a Massengill product.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure OP is joking and understands the whole dehydration mistaken for hunger stuff.

I think some people lose their sense of humor along with the weight! :wink:

Yes, and some people seem to enjoy acting like a Massengill product.

Made me snort...
  • sismyn13
    sismyn13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Water just makes me feel like my insides are sloshing. I drink so much water that if I were to turn my head upside down it would all come back up. I need food!
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Water just makes me feel like my insides are sloshing. I drink so much water that if I were to turn my head upside down it would all come back up. I need food!

I agree. During cardio, I actually try to keep my water intake to the bare minimum...just enough to keep my throat "moist" :laugh:
    If not, I feel like it's going to all jump back out.