Intercorse bruns calories toO!

Options

Replies

• anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

They could call it "Horizontal Tango - medium" or something. Ahaha.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    How do you log 30 seconds?

In a rodeo you get a belt buckle for 9 seconds.

:bigsmile:

Guess I better go out and buy me a hat.

I guess you get the whole belt then.

(cool ticker BTW).
  • mckara
    mckara Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ok eeewww! Sperm has calories Who'd of thunk!!! There is a good excuse ladies!!!Honey I can't it has too many calories it will put me over my intake!! Wonder if it'll work! ROFLMAO

It's only around 7-14 calories depending on the amount, but good luck with trying to use that to get out of it. I give you an A for effort. LOL

I have this as an app on my iPhone and I tried searching using varying terminology and couldn't find intercourse on there anywhere. I thought it was odd as it is a natural thing. Odd.

LOL, Hey can't blam a girl for trying!! LMAO
  • mckara
    Options
    ok eeewww! Sperm has calories Who'd of thunk!!! There is a good excuse ladies!!!Honey I can't it has too many calories it will put me over my intake!! Wonder if it'll work! ROFLMAO

Too funny... "wait, honey, I have to log everything... was that 3 or 4 tablespoons, you think?"

I know can you imagine the looks! LMAO Baby not tonight I am way to close to my calorie intake and will just throw me over. LOL
  • mckara
    Options
    How do you log 30 seconds?

In a rodeo you get a belt buckle for 9 seconds.

:bigsmile:

OMG I about fell off my chair laughing!!! Well if we go that route, my ex should get lets see....4 belt buckles!!!
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    This thread is too funny, especially since I searched the database for it yesterday! I haven't started a workout routine and figured I'd try to get credit for something :P
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    How can it have 35 cals per ejaculate if all it has is 0.1g of fat??
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    So I would have to have sex like 60 times to burn 300 calories...hardly seems worth it :-)

I had to read this a couple of times before I "got it" and now I'm CRACKING UP LAUGHING! You are so bad!

That said, I've shared the information with my husband and we've both agreed that this is doable. :bigsmile: I think we'll go for total time over course of the day!
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm

Answers all your questions about calorie burning during sex: warning - may make you lol!!
  • runs4zen
    Options
    http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm

Answers all your questions about calorie burning during sex: warning - may make you lol!!

:bigsmile: Hysterical! :laugh: :drinker:
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    "Rear of a Honda Civic" hahahaha! That link is too funny!

I must admit, I was tempted to log the minutes of, ahem, exercise the other night!!
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So I would have to have sex like 60 times to burn 300 calories...hardly seems worth it :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: love it!
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    an hour, lol
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options

:blushing: Ummmm... I have said that and I really was not joking. No wonder he hates my healthy living goals! Sorry but he didn't take the darn trash out so why the hell should I swallow 30 cals for him! Not gonna happen dude! But I'll burn 75 calories any night of the week!
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just found the threads and decided to read this one. I am SO glad I did. Had a difficult day at work and was ROTFL at the replies here.
    :laugh:

Guess it was fitting to read this thread on 'hump' day :wink:
  • soulfire711
    Options
    This post is amazing! I've been looking for a way to log sex since I started MFP. :-)

In response to the posts wondering about the calories in sperm:
    I took a Human Sexuality course in college and I was told that there's a considerable amount of some sugary substance in ejaculate. It provides the energy that the little dudes need to make it to their destination. Maybe that's where the cals come from?
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG I was wondering about that too! This post is hillarious! I wonder how many calories I burned laughing for the last 10 minutes!
  • AndyPatt
    Options
    Its not the sex, Its the Fore-PLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY where you loose / burn the most !!!!
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    Sugary?? That should be salty surely?? Lol
  • runs4zen
    Options
    Its not the sex, Its the Fore-PLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY where you loose / burn the most !!!!

Yep! Swingin' from chandeliers, baaaybeee!

Maybe we could all put together some foreplay/exercise suggestions for a book entitled "Sexercise!" LOL! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: