The Gratitude Game

Options

Replies

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for my health, that i was able to become fit:)
    I'm grateful for my family and friends.
    I'm grateful I am able to pay bills on time,
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I was told about MFP and all the people on here who have helped me in one way or another.
    I am grateful that in the process of losing weight I am finding the true me and allowing myself to be me.:flowerforyou:
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new here. A friend on MFP just introduced me to this page. I am grateful for the wonderful friends I am making on MFP. :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful that a chorizo and egg whites omelet with jalapeno's tastes just as good as huevos con chorizo but with way less calories!

yay macros!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thanks OP!!!

I'm thankful for my Lord

For my son who is AMAZING
    My family & friends (including MFP Fam)
    My job
    A roof over my head
    Food in my belly
    For MFP
  • jesiann2014
    jesiann2014 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thankful for btente who got me thinking of all my blessings... My family and I sponsor 2 brothers who live in Niger. They have 6 other siblings and live in a small hut with a dirt floor. Their nearest water source is about a half a mile away so trips to get water for the family are numerous. I'm so very thankful that they are both healthy. We also sponsor Catherine in Uganda. She is 7 and she and her parents are unbelievably thankful that she gets to attend school where she will get a free meal everyday. Lastly, we sponsor Slanda, a beautiful 12-year old Haitian girl whose art would blow your mind. She is not hungry and gets to attend school regularly. For these things, I am so very humbly thankful.

Thank you, btente!
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the thread! Today, I feel most grateful for...

...MFP, and that it's free so I can participate! I'm grateful for the insanely delicious pleasure of home grown tomatoes every summer. I'm grateful for nurses and hospice volunteers, especially for how their gentle ways miraculously soothe us all. I'm grateful for my work, both the livelihood it provides and the chance to go make a difference every day. I'm grateful that my family is tucked into the enduring shelter and joy of a ridiculously large and close knit extended family. I'm grateful for old photos, robust laughter, NPR and music on the radio, soft cotton t-shirts, and books from the library. I'm grateful for historians who work to preserve times and places for us, poets who give rhythm to the tiny moments of our life, and artists who help us see things from a new perspective. I'm grateful for prayers. I'm grateful for hugs.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post
    I am grateful to be able to make choices about all things
    I am grateful I have a wonderful loving family who love me unconditionally
    I am grateful for a healthy son who was born prematurely to be a healthy, happy adult
    I am grateful for a husband who is always there for me in the happy times and sad after 34 years
    I am grateful that God has found me after all these years of making mistakes and still loves me
    I am grateful that my health is so good I raise German Shepherds for SAR ,search and rescue
    I am grateful to live on 100 acres of beautiful land so I can get up in the morning and all I hear are birds and nature
    I am grateful God gave us the gift of love so we can share all around us animals included what it feels like
    I am grateful for this board so we can show each other that they do matter and we are here to help
    Lastly, I am grateful to the OP because we need to take the time to step back and know for certain that we all matter
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that a close friend finally realized that she has an unhealthy relationship with food.
    I am grateful that more people around me are trying to get healthier, which makes it easier for me to stay on track.
    I am grateful for all the food choices available to me.
    I am grateful for clean water and fresh air.
    I am grateful for modern medicine and technology.:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for Mike, who created MFP for us all for free. It changed my life. It probably isn't an exaggeration to say it saved my life.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a beautiful sunny day today. ♡
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for a brand new pair of Brooks. And for planning to start running with my daughter tomorrow.
  • aliciamunday7
    aliciamunday7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the 15 minutes each morning of silence, a hot cup of coffee, as I watch an amazing sunrise
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for empathetic and honest auto mechanics who go out of their way to be helpful, beautiful blue skies, and a plethora of flavors of Greek yogurt to choose from at the market.
  • asia1967
    Options
    I am grateful for small miracles everyday. The sun rising in the morning. A cool breeze on a hot day. The sounds of waves lapping against the bank. The twinkle in my husband's eyes. The smell of a new born baby. :flowerforyou:
  • sherapop12
    sherapop12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful my husband has a good job that allows me to be off from work every summer.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my kids and husband

I am grateful for my health
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Tagging for later... Thanks OP!
  • mcwalker1126
    Options
    Today I am grateful that dreams are just dreams and nightmares are just nightmares. I am grateful that this board exists. I am grateful for sweet dogs and fussy cats. I am grateful for the flat belly diet, good books, Pandora, and upcoming trips.