Fantastic!! Keep up the good work!!
  • ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Beautiful ;)
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    You are so gorgeous!!! You transformation is amazing, and I'm excited to see what lifting will do for you!! :heart:
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job - you look great! Congratulations!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    WOW, absolutely phenomenal!! Just goes to show what dedication and hard work can accomplish!! And yes, lifting is awesome!! :)

Congratulations on your transformation!!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! How many calories did you take in? What was your diet and exercise plan?

At first, I was taking in about 1350 calories, but I felt so sluggish and tired all the time. So I upped to 1500 calories and still felt the same, haha. I've been eating at around TDEE -20% for 2 months, so that's about 1750 - 1800. So far so good, but I'm starting to feel hungrier than usual! Might consider upping it a bit more, but we'll see :)

Diet and exercise:
    1291341855_6290.jpg

I ordered this online after many recommendations on here. It's a really great place to start! :flowerforyou:

Again, thank you for the nice words, everyone! It's really about not giving up and keeping your eyes on the prize. Hiccups? Binges every now and then? Gained half a pound? No worries. I bet you're still a deficit greater than half a pound.

Keep at it and let's finish strong! :)
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    awesome job you look great this is sooo inspirational for me to keep pushing.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You totally rock.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! congratulations. You are an inspiration!
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I posted an update of my progress in the "Pear-shaped.." and "PHOTO ONLY..." threads and I've received lots of questions, messages and friend requests. I'm sorry I can't answer, reply or accept them all of them because honestly, I'm not as active on the forums as I used to be.

So I created this picture for you guys that shows the timeline of the things I've done over the past year. Hopefully it answers some of these questions! Please also note that this is of course, in no way a bible of what you should do. This is merely a list of the things I've done that have worked for me. Wishing it works the same for you too!

But really, consistency is what will win this for all of us. Never give up. :):flowerforyou: I still have plenty to go and I'm very excited to see where this takes me. I only hope to share the same spirit of motivation and excitement with you. Maybe through the screen. Try touching the monitor now because I'm channelling my vibes at the moment. :laugh:

Also, I'm still answering messages and stuff - just with a bit of delay. So bear with me!

Bonus NSV: Thread title reads 39 lbs, but at 49 lbs now :D

w0g9k3.jpg
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Super job!!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow!, good work.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job. Thanks for the motivation!
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look great except for the time when your *kitten* turned into giant squares.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Wow. #WCW

11so95f.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!