CLA works for me

Options
2»

Replies

• vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have that sitting next to me in the office right now. It doesnt seem to do anything for me how is it helping you, like in what way??
  • vcatmb44
    Options
    F10~Fat incinerator
    Increases Abdominal fat loss by 298%
    Helps crush appetite and cravings
  • vcatmb44
    Options
    where do u get this f10?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Increases Abdominal fat loss by 298%
    That is a huge red flag for me right there. Talk about unrealistic expectations.
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CLA – conjugated linoleic acid. A trail lasting 1 year, 180 overweight males and females were randomly given either CLA-free fatty acid, CLA-triacylglycerol or a placebo. Researchers found that the average body mass in the CLA-triacylglycerol and CLA-FFA was 9% and 7% lower than the placebo group. Subjects receiving the CLA-FFA had 2% greater LBM than people receiving the placebo.
    These changes were not associated with diet or exercise

What a great explination how did u know that
  • Charlie001
    Options
    cla worked for me.
  • tinalangdon
    Options
    I get F.10 at Naturally Fit
  • binary_jester
    Options
    CLA – conjugated linoleic acid. A trail lasting 1 year, 180 overweight males and females were randomly given either CLA-free fatty acid, CLA-triacylglycerol or a placebo. Researchers found that the average body mass in the CLA-triacylglycerol and CLA-FFA was 9% and 7% lower than the placebo group. Subjects receiving the CLA-FFA had 2% greater LBM than people receiving the placebo.

I read a lot. I tend to collect info on clinical trials that support a supplement I take. Then I am providing more info than empirical evidence.
  • binary_jester
    Options

I keep articles with clinical information on supplements. Then if someone asks, I can give info that is supported rather than based on empirical evidence and testimony.

Yeah...I need a life.
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    thanks for the help, I will continue taking CLA , not so sure about f10 stuff though ingredients no one knows what they are may be un healthy... CLA seems to cut inches off my mid section but not so much the weight, I have lost about 20 pounds though. Oatmeal is good to take too , natural it just tastes horrible