Replies

• Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    junk pics?
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Not spending twice as much on every activity.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Not having to put the toilet seat down. Yeah, I went there. :-P

To hell with that, it's OK to leave it up.
    We're all adults. I don't huff when a woman leaves it down ( despite my needing it up ) so why should she get annoyed if I leave it up.
    You're a big girl, you Know how a toilet seat works, get over it.

I really don't care whether the seat is up or down. It's people of either sex who don't close the lid before they flush that really annoy me.

Agreed. The toilet seat being up or down has always seemed like a rather silly thing to get mad about for me personally.
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Best thing is doing what I want when I want.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Going out with your guy friends and not coming home to "Did you sleep with them?
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    How about never having sex? How's that working out for all the single people?

Edit: For people with poor english and social comprehension by "never having sex" I specifically mean having to really put in effort, time and silly "dates" to get laid on occasion vs essentially having sex whenever you so feel like when you're being in a relationship.
  • Megan101792
    Options

I just said that is a downside. You don't get laid whenever however and wherever you want with someone you trust
  • littlebutlean
    Options
    Ah I missed that, I didn't go through all the pages but that's a huge concern about being single. When you're connected, you just .. have sex almost whenever you want. When you're single, you really have to work for it unless you have a F buddy.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    The ability to pretty much do whatever I want and go wherever I want whoever I want : )

This pretty much sums it up.
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Who said you can't have sex when single?!!
  • littlebutlean
    Options

Let's not be silly and take things to the extreme by literal definition. By "never having sex" I'm talking about comparing the number of times you're having sex when single vs. in a relationship.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    The ability to pretty much do whatever I want and go wherever I want whoever I want : )

That includes having sex, for the earlier poster, this is 2014. Most single people have another single friend on speed dial.
  • Megan101792
    Options

Let's not be silly and take things to the extreme by literal definition. By "never having sex" I'm talking about comparing the number of times you're having sex when single vs. in a relationship.

Exactly to the older post and most girls don't want to keep on having random sex with guys. Guys single, yeah, girls, we will have a few one night stands or maybe have a short lived fling, but when single, we want to find a guy who thinks we are worth waiting.
  • littlebutlean
    Options

That includes having sex, for the earlier poster, this is 2014. Most single people have another single friend on speed dial.

So most single people have f buddies on their phone in which they can pretty much rely on at most times? I'm being genuinely honest/curious here.
  • swalberg0625
    swalberg0625 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well I could go on about all the great freedoms of being single....but I am a young single mom. That's true commitment haha. But I am perfectly okay with all the time we spend together. One day he won't want to hang out with mom so I'll take the time I can get with him now! :)
  • swalberg0625
    swalberg0625 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Going out with your guy friends and not coming home to "Did you sleep with them?

Hahahaha! This is great!
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Dancing around the house while you clean with out an "audience"
  • wolfie640
    wolfie640 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Fair enough but I'd still rather have the 'single life ' sex a bit less often than the (what can become , eventually) boring sex of a long term relationship....
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    Dancing around the house while you clean with out an "audience"

can i hire to clean my house
  • Megan101792
    Options

Hahahaha! This is great!

Issue is that some of my guy friends are just that close but would never do it. One bf was so jealous that even five minutes alone with them, he thought I was giving bjs