anyone using medi weightloss clinic diet???

Options

Replies

• ashears
    ashears Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If a fb group was created please add me
  • kjdonlevy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Hoping to join in on this thread. I'm on week 7 of Medi and have lost 25.5 lbs. I'm officially 1/2 way to goal. Looking for others to help share the journey.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone.
  • staceylynne32
    staceylynne32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please join us on Facebook

We have a great bunch

Add me and I will add you to the group

Stacey Blackwell Whelan
  • nikkimacero
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started my medi-weight loss journey, I am on day two. I have to say, I am very please in hearing everyone's results so far! I am hoping I will have the same amount of success.
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up today. Had the injections but I will not officially start until Monday because we are going to an outdoor music festival all weekend. Not the time to try to start low cal, low carbs. I am looking forward to it and hoping for great results.
  • fabcecy87
    Options
    I just recently went onto a liposuction website, and seen the medical weight loss program. And I really wanna do it but was wondering if it REALLY does work or its just bs..?? And another question if anyone would know can i go to any clinic for this or a liposuction clinic for this??? I live around the Chicago il area
  • cmsaxton
    cmsaxton Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I had my initial consultation with MWLC yesterday. I officially start the acute phase on Monday. I'm a little nervous and excited. I'm just curious if the B1 and B6 injection is actually necessary. I've been reading over the information they gave me and the supplements I got seem to do the same as the injections.
  • cayman0629
    cayman0629 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined MWL on Saturday (03/29/14) for the 12 week plan. I'm doing great on the food, water and supplements so far, but we are only on day 2. Weekends are my most difficult time so for me starting on Sunday was a refreshing change of pace. I've actually lost on my own around 13 pounds since the middle of January, but it feels like I was stalling. I'm excited to have the support from the clinic but would love to talk to people like myself currently going through this. I'll check back to see how everyone's doing and hopefully post some success. :happy:
  • cayman0629
    cayman0629 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How was your first week?
  • szahariadis
    Options
    I have an appointment on Wednesday - any suggestions for success? I have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm nervous. How does it work? Is it easy to follow?
  • karistx
    karistx Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me to the group on FB

Karissa Barber Ma
  • jennifernoel1024
    Options
    IF the group is still open, I would love to Join - and I would love to be friends with any of you still doing the program. I'm on week 1 day 5 :-)
  • itsmeamanda
    itsmeamanda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hello.. are you still on here?? did you make a media weight loss group?? I am on day two and would love to find others on the plan
  • itsmeamanda
    itsmeamanda Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2!! so far so good.. how are you doing on the plan??
  • mxplosionm203
    Options
    This week I will complete my 12th week with Medi and I've lost 29.8lbs (As of last week). I should hit the 30lb mark this week. I have found the program to be be COMPLETELY worth the money. It took a few weeks to get used to it, but now I go to family events, out to dinner, etc, and I'm able to pretty much "eat normal". I keep protein high and carbs low, and if there's cake or something like that, I find a friend who's willing to just give me a small bite. If I get a super sugar craving, 3 oz of Strawberries does the trick...or a Poweraid Zero. It's becoming routine now and I can see the LIFESTYLE change....not a diet - a lifestyle change. :)
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am in week 14. Loving the program. I too feel like I am eating 'normal'. I go out to lunch with co-workers regularly. I eat dinner with my family. I pretty much am past my carb cravings.

I met my first goal this past week. It was just the lowest number I was able to get down to in the last 12 years, and it took me a year to get there using MFP. But, life got crazy, I got discouraged and gained it all back. Now I am back down to that number. Still overweight but a success to me. Now I would like to shoot for 25 more lbs before my son's wedding in Oct.

Love Powerade Zero's as treats. They hit the spot for something sweet.

Good luck to all!
  • chibifaery
    Options
    Hi everybody! I just had my consultation appointment today and signed up for the program. The price kinda worries me but the whole can't put a price on health and everything. I have been reading reviews and naturally im a little worried about some stuff but everybody here has helped quell those worries. Im looking forward to getting healthier!
  • emmacssmith
    emmacssmith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone- I just finished my "cleanse" phase and now am on day one of my actual diet. I've actually lost ten pounds already! I must say, today was hard but not for the reasons you might expect. After eating so little the past three days, I had a hard time finishing my meals! I heard talk of a group on facebook in this thread, so if anyone knows of it or can add me that would be wonderful. Also looking for support on MFP so please, if you are or have done MWL please add me!

Emma
  • Sharikuhawks
    Options
    Please add me to the Facebook page. I am on day 6, and my weight loss has stalled. I have my first weigh in tomorrow and everything I have been told and read, people lose 10 pounds the first week!! Not me. I have stalled at 5 and even had a day where I gained a pound. Very frustrated!
  • Sharikuhawks
    Options
    I could not find you on Facebook to be added to the group. Will you look for me please?