Top this?

Options

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    These are cream cheese filled cupcakes. They are the best things in the history of ever. I use a fudge frosting. Now I need these!!

cheesecakecupcakeclosesub2.jpg

This is a weight loss website and this seems very counter productive to all our goals.

I hope you are being sarcastic because I would be able to easily have one of these and not feel bad about it. This is not a WEIGHT LOSS website. There are also people on here who want to GAIN weight or MAINTAIN weight.

Also, this is listed in the "Chit Chat/Fun and Games" forum, not the Motivation or Weight Loss Recipes area.

I'm excited to hear what you decide, Mikki. when is this camping trip again?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake and chimichangas sound on point!

tumblr_mysl9tm5o41smcbm7o1_500.gif

:laugh: I'll PM you the recipe for the chimichangas and an awesome chocolate cake!

CC me :)
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Raspberry vodka icing what? I need that in my life.

Me too!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    These are cream cheese filled cupcakes. They are the best things in the history of ever. I use a fudge frosting. Now I need these!!

This is a weight loss website and this seems very counter productive to all our goals.

tumblr_mb1k6fMk9h1ql9nrn.gif

Canadians.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

I hope you are being sarcastic because I would be able to easily have one of these and not feel bad about it. This is not a WEIGHT LOSS website. There are also people on here who want to GAIN weight or MAINTAIN weight.

Also, this is listed in the "Chit Chat/Fun and Games" forum, not the Motivation or Weight Loss Recipes area.

Trip is tomorrow, making the dessert tonight, or possibly the night off if I am cooking over a campfire. I am reaalllllly feeling that chimichanga recipe idea!
  • Gel_W91
    Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tell her you're all vegetarians or something, and also fill whatever pudding you make with alcohol, it's always a bonus.

And how did she even get to decide she was doing dinner when you offered first?!
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    redvelvetsmackdown.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1275874620245

Red Velvet will have everyone waiting for desert.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    So how long are you in camp for....roasting a full pig is no short time framed meal.

Sounds like she is all talk.

Unless of course she won't be floating all day with you folks and just working the spit!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake and chimichangas sound on point!

tumblr_mysl9tm5o41smcbm7o1_500.gif

:laugh: I'll PM you the recipe for the chimichangas and an awesome chocolate cake!

CC me :)

Lol! Will do!
  • asdowe13
    Options

Canadians.

Please don't use Escloflowne as a basis for all Canadians - even we find him ridiculous!
  • ATPstrong
    ATPstrong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

^^This :drinker:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I am in to see how badly you kick her a**.

I think you making incredibly awesome cupcakes over a campfire would be a bit of irony for her. Besides, I love pork but I'm not a fan of entire pig roasts-it never tastes as good to me.

What a witch-report back!
  • Mikkimeow
    Options
    So how long are you in camp for....roasting a full pig is no short time framed meal.

Sounds like she is all talk.

Unless of course she won't be floating all day with you folks and just working the spit!

We'll be floating from like 8 a.m. to 3/4 ish p.m... How long does it take to roast a pig? Isn't that a fairly elaborate system? Is she preroasting maybe? I would ask her myself, but I don't want her to catch on the culinary a** kicking coming her way.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    You could burn Jiffy Pop and still defeat anyone stupid enough to believe that Mexican cuisine is "knocked off" from Spanish cooking.

Considering that CORN is the staple of Mexican cuisine, and was domesticated in Mexico's Tehuacan Valley, but most importantly was brought to Spain from the Americas in the late 15th century (yet Spaniards had already been eating food for centuries, just not corn...) Well, that kind of blows the all-powerful, know-nothing reject's statements from Food Network out of the water.

Honestly, she's going to get some votes simply because she's been on television. She could serve baked donkey junk with a side of armpit squeezings and some of the audience would marvel at her Barnyard/Saudi fusion... It will still suck.

I suggest you take her "failed" recipe from the tv show and do it up right. Point out that this time, it's not too sweet! Also, infuse liquor.
  • Mikkimeow
    Options
    You could burn Jiffy Pop and still defeat anyone stupid enough to believe that Mexican cuisine is "knocked off" from Spanish cooking.

Considering that CORN is the staple of Mexican cuisine, and was domesticated in Mexico's Tehuacan Valley, but most importantly was brought to Spain from the Americas in the late 15th century (yet Spaniards had already been eating food for centuries, just not corn...) Well, that kind of blows the all-powerful, know-nothing reject's statements from Food Network out of the water.

Honestly, she's going to get some votes simply because she's been on television. She could serve baked donkey junk with a side of armpit squeezings and some of the audience would marvel at her Barnyard/Saudi fusion... It will still suck.

I suggest you take her "failed" recipe from the tv show and do it up right. Point out that this time, it's not too sweet! Also, infuse liquor.

Oh, my God. Why did I not think of that? I can use her weakness against her in the ultimate crushing win. YES. Thank you, so much for this.
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Is it strictly about weight loss, or is it about lifestyle changes? Because a lifestyle change, to me, includes letting oneself indulge every now and again, within reason. One dessert isn't going to kill anyone.
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

.....and the winner is.....!!!! Yes, this!!! ^^^^
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You people with your chocolate cakes and chimichangas and raspberry vodka infused goodness... I need this goodness in my inbox.

Pretty please?
  • odusgolp
    Options

Canadians.

Please don't use Escloflowne as a basis for all Canadians - even we find him ridiculous!

LOL I secretly love my Canadian friends. Just don't tell E... I don't want him to think I actually care.
  • odusgolp
    Options

You're flipping GENIUS.