Jessica Simpson, too muscular? What's ur opinion?

Options

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    She's not particularly muscular. The photo is just an action shot. This is like pausing a show and commenting on how goofy everyone looks.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    She looks fit-and not to take away from her success-but this looks very photoshopped.

I don't think it's photoshopped. Its a pap pic so I don't think they photoshop those.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great :flowerforyou:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    First she's too skinny... then she got too fat and looked bad in mom jeans.... then she had 2 babies and got even bigger and now she worked her a** off and looks amazing and they are saying she is too muscular? OY

She looks amazing!! Haters gonna hate.....

Yep! She looks awesome! I'd kill for those legs.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    She has legs?
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    First she's too skinny... then she got too fat and looked bad in mom jeans.... then she had 2 babies and got even bigger and now she worked her a** off and looks amazing and they are saying she is too muscular? OY

She looks amazing!! Haters gonna hate.....

Exactly. I'm not necessarily a Jessica Simpson fan, but I've never thought she looked bad. I've definitely never been mortified or offended. Geez. Whatever. I'm glad I'm not famous.

Apparently a lot of people think she's just WAY TOO Jessica Simpson.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    They just look like.....legs. Her legs don't look any different to me than most of the legs I see on hot days around these parts. *shrugs*

I want to live where you live. Where all the athletic people wear tiny shorts. So I can study them.....for science...

LOL! I edited my initial comment because it sounded snippy when I read it back.

I don't live in a utopia of uber fitness, but my town is very outdoorsy, has an active population, and the obesity level is around 10% lower than the average for my state and the US in general. So for me, fit legs are not an unusual sight when the weather warms up. The thread commenters over there were reacting as if they'd seen a ("manly") unicorn and I found it silly.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I think she looks fit & healthy. I also think its really nobody's business but her own! This is just one more example of why we are all so plagued by body issues; no one is ever going to live up to everyone's standards & we will make ourselves crazy & miserable if we keep trying to!
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i personally wouldn't want to look like that, but she does look fabulous. it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get there.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Good for her. She has her Daisy Duke legs back. She looks great
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, fit, healthy, perfect! Way better than before, even with 2 little kids.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Too muscular for who, exactly?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Too muscular for who, exactly?
    Ya that
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    1403796025_jessica-simpson-467.jpg

I aint scared. :devil:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I don't think so.

Personally I think it looks more a matter of being really lean, than having significant muscle. She appears to have a fair bit, but not loads at all. When you're that lean you just tend to show off everything you do have, she has awesome definition IMO.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I think she could hit leg day a lot harder. Not impressed. The girls on my FL have way better legs.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Too muscular for what? Is my question...

She looks like a lot of other ladies I see at my gym. I also don't think it's a matter of her muscles being "too big," she looks lean...therefore, you can actually see that she has muscles (which we all have...some people's are just better hidden).
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    1336.gif
  • AutumnElf80
    AutumnElf80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's "too muscular" at all. In fact I'd rather like to look like that myself. But it's a matter of personal aesthetics. Some people don't like muscular women, some people don't like men with a "runner's build". It's all subjective. So long as she's happy with her appearance that's all that really matters.